Is There Hope for My JW Family?

by Robdar 17 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Great news, Robyn! It shows that too many JWs are just worried about what other JWs will think, what does the Bible call them "men-pleasers." I can understand their need to keep it confidential.

Blondie(fading)

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

(((Robyn))) I'm doin' the happy dance with ya! That's great news; it's so exciting when a family member joins in, especially when you least expect it. I was so thrilled when my sister left and started celebrating xmas with me...I felt like I had a family again. I'm really really happy for you

Dana

• Shakita
    Shakita

Robyn:

That is so...........

I am so happy for you!

Mrs. Shakita

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Congrats again Robin (that's the 2nd time today I've said that!!). You're just havin a hell of a week aren't ya?!!!

Hopefully, next year your "relative" will actually be able to spend the holiday with you - wouldn't that be great?

• ugg
    ugg

• Gig
    Gig

I am truly thrilled for you! And I, for one, KNOW how to do the happy dance!

• Nancy K
    Nancy K

HOT DAMN!!! It's about time!! Stay focused and keep on dancin'...Tears of joy!!!!!!! NK

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Robyn,

How happy you must be. Your account made me recall when my mom called me on the morning of my birthday this year in July. She specifically wanted to acknowledge how important that day was to her. Then by the end of August, she was shunning me again.

This is wonderful news. Thanks for sharing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit