persecution of a family,why

by nightwarrior 1 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

I PICKED UP A THREAD

Which disturbed myself greatly an x jw has certain evidence he has uncoverd and is being hounded by the authoritys in america, he claims dates & times which affect & change the perspective we have been given by different bodys ,the site has been closed down twice so be quick if you want to view this information

The address is www.ronan.net/~hebrewcal

Edited by - nightwarrior on 15 December 2002 19:45:24

Edited by - nightwarrior on 15 December 2002 19:46:59

• Quotes
    Quotes

So let me get this straight.

A farmer in montana, without any formal training in calendars or timekeeping (or, it appears, Judaism) has re-discovered some sort of top-secret ancient calendar.

And because of this, he (and his wife) is being oppressed by mysterious forces that want to keep it silent (the modern day calendar-cartel, I suppose)?

OKAY..................

Maybe this person has stumbled onto something of such earth-shaking consequences that a top-secret level in society is taking formal steps to stop them.

Or maybe this is a nut-job with both delusions of grandeur and persecution (which is the classical definition of paranoia).

As Kent Brockman (news anchorperson on TV's The Simpsons) says "Only time will tell."

(In the meantime, my money is on the later option).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit