Are JW's Showing Enough Appreciation To Apostates?

by Englishman 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

'Evening, Yadirf.

Who are the leaders and who are the victims I wonder?

I hope you are getting some relief with your foot problem.

Regards,

Englishman.

• twain30
    twain30

Re: Englishman

Yes I agree with you. In addition to the examples you noted consider the 12/02 KM. There is an article entitled, "Do You Contribute To An Accurate Report?" This article encourages meticulous counting of field service time. I feel that its a direct reaction to all of the posts made concerning what a malaise this counting of time has really turned into.

• Robdar
    Robdar

IMO,

They are not showing enough appreciation either. But so few people appreciate having a pain in their ass and that is how JWs see us.....a big pain in their asses.

Love,

Robyn

• TR
    TR

Yaloaf said:

Do you realize that you are hurrying the end's coming? This is all soooooo ironic!

Yeah, and you're from a long line of dummies who believe that nonsense. Thousands of years worth of "the end is near". LOL!

TR

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The end is coming? LOL!! Yeah right,1975 is right around the corner.It`s all been said before.This system has out lived every dub that has walked on this earth.Dubs will continue to die and the system will go on..Thats the WBTS reward for good dubs,LOL!...OUTLAW

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I think a number of other things has to do with the fulfillment of Daniel 11:35

I'm not so sure of that, Yadirf. This sounds too bound by WTS teachings to me.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    I think a number of other things has to do with the fulfillment of Daniel 11:35

I'm not so sure of that, Yadirf. This sounds too bound by WTS teachings to me.

I'm not sure I understand what you're meaning to say, Ozzie. But if you mean you think that the WTS interprets Daniel 11:35 the same as I do, you're mistaken.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Oh, okay, I think perhaps I get your point now, Ozzie, in saying:

This sounds too bound by WTS teachings to me.

Of course I myself personally "see" the WTS as being the religion referenced in that verse. You obviously wouldn't, because you think that the WTS is a false religion. But the key to understanding the prophecy is tied to being able to first identify the religion being referenced in that text. Scrutinizing the text, one thing in particular stands out -- the fact that there are doctrinal errors, errors that cause some to stumble, which in turn result in those errors being corrected (refined).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit