Ozzie's Weekend Poll #30

by ozziepost 22 Replies latest jw friends

• ugg
    ugg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha at #10

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Mulan,

We're getting a present? Ooooohhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. Can't wait. Sounds wonderful. Thanks a bunch.

Cheers, Ozzie

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Great Poll!

What DID I do with Xmas cards I received? Why, when I was jw, I immediately threw them in the garbage, lest I ''catch a demon''!!!! ... Sheeesh!!!

hehehehehehehe!

Now, I have them proudly displayed on my fireplace mantle. Mmmmm ... they sure are pretty there ... Oh! ... and I sent myself the prettiest card I could find with some wonderful words of encouragement and support to myself ... you know ... 'cuz ...hey!!! ... I'm important!!!

I sent out tons of cards to everyone I know ... including my family. They are all happy that I left the jws and we are in touch all the time ... the non-jws, that is. The jw members shun me. Oh, well ... just for that they don't get a pretty card from meeeee!!!!!!

Christmas is such a festive and wonderful time, isn't it? ... Can't believe I have let myself miss out on all this fun ... for all these years ... dang!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Everyone!

Your Sister,

ESTEE_TX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit