what happens now?

by Tyler_Durden 15 Replies latest jw friends

• MYOHNSEPH
    MYOHNSEPH

Welcome aboard, Tyler. Do you happen to know if your father-in-law owns any guns?

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

Welcome Tyler - yeah dude, just cruze....that's what I did. This way I can still "legally" talk to everyone when I go back to visit one of these days. The look on their faces when they see me....dredlocks and all!!! I used to have nightmares about it, but now the idea is almost comical!

• Iwasyoungonce
    Iwasyoungonce

"Do you happen to know if your father-in-law owns any guns?"

MYOHNSEPH, POINT PLEASE.

• MYOHNSEPH
    MYOHNSEPH

Iwasyoungonce:

Nothing, really. Just a little feeble Texas redneck humor. A fellow in these parts would be careful about telling his ex's pappy he was screwing around, even if he was a JW! But then, they probably don't have rednecks in Tyler's neck of the woods.

• avishai
    avishai

"No fear, no distractions, the ability to let that which does not matter TRULY slide" fight club.

F&*k 'em if they cant take a joke, Tyler! Geez, go take a crap on their doorstep when everyone is walking in to mtg. if you wanna go out in style, or something like that. Walk up & punch a child molester in your cong. during mtg. Or someone whos covered it up, & loudly say why. You'll figger something out, man!

• Mystla
    Mystla

I think that what you can expect is divorce papers...you have given your wife "scriptural grounds for divorce" Maybe what your in-laws were looking for was closure for their daughter?

Oh, and yeah..you'll be Df'd, so you get some closure too.

Just my 2cents, and welcome to the board...I'm new here too

Mystla

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit