Bumbling idiots..... RC & JW broadcast

by snare&racket 24 Replies latest jw friends

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Either the GB are figureheads and not the guys really "in charge", or we won't have to wait long for a spectacular crash of some sort.

armageddon maybe ?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

sir82 - "No organization with such leadership could continue for long without making some sort of serious misstep"...

...which has now happened.

• sir82
    sir82

...which has now happened.

I hope you are right!

I am hesitant to get my hopes up too much though. It's seems incredible that a commission from a sparsely-populated country with few JWs would make a grand impact on the worldwide organization.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

sir82 - "It's seems incredible that a commission from a sparsely-populated country with few JWs would make a grand impact on the worldwide organization."

It's the Information Age that's made the difference.

This doesn't even have to change WT policy in the long run; the global exposure arguably does more damage in and of itself. This is becoming the equivalent of a Nuremburg / Iran-Contra / Walsh Trial mashup.

So...

x

...keep on linking, "Like"ing, and hashtagging the shit out of it, especially now that Jackson's making an appearance.

:smirk:

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

"They also know what they are doing with their return to joke-hova brochure"

That brochure is like an ad from Sam's Club to the members who have not shopped for a while. They want their known, once loyal customers back.

Whereas the regular ministry is like the Walmart ads trying to get the unknown public in as random customers.

It's all about the customers - who are never right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit