Koala Molestation - Shocking News

by hippikon 12 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• hippikon
    hippikon

News Fash

A poster from this board today was caught red handed or should I say brown fingerd rogering one of Australias cute and cudly endangerd marsupials.

This poster who shal remain nameless (for a fee) was spotted west of sydney today engaged in this gross act.with his/her finger up the bum of this poor defensless animal

You know who you are and you should be ashamed

On the optimistic side I'm just glad it wasn't an echidna

• Robdar
    Robdar

Dude,

You are freaking me out!

Love,

Robyn

• hippikon
    hippikon

You are on notice (posters name here) that you have 24 hours to repent or I shall have to report you to the moderators for a judicial meeting

Robdar : Are you stoned?

Edited by - hippikon on 14 December 2002 3:9:36

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Maybe they're a vet, and it's they're job?

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Robdar : Are you stoned?

LMAO at Hippikon.....Not yet, I am waiting until I go to Amsterdam next year.

Robyn (of the have rose colored glasses and will travel class)

Edited by - robdar on 14 December 2002 3:15:43

• hippikon
    hippikon
    Maybe they're a vet, and it's they're job?

Ah But it is a moral issue - If you are a policeman it dosn't make it right to have a Gun or a doctor to administer a blood transfusion. And besides they were enjoying it too much !

• Prisca
    Prisca

I can just see the latest gossips on a.n.other board saying ...."I always knew (insert name here) was a koala molestor.... just look at the eyes, you can spot it a mile away (cackle cackle)".....

• hippikon
    hippikon

It's ok Prisca they wont hear it from me ! My lips are sealed

• Prisca
    Prisca

BTW, it was your wife who admitted to putting the poor creature in the washing machine to clean him. If that's not abuse, I don't what is!!

• hippikon
    hippikon

She was just taking him for a spin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit