Stocking Stuffers?

by Swan 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Swan
    Swan

Any ideas for good stocking stuffers?

I have peppermints, chocolates, lottery holiday scratch-its, and a John Wayne DVD (The Searchers) for my husband. Any other ideas?

For our dog (yes, she has a stocking too) I have a doggy toy, jerky treats, and the new chewy Milkbones.

Post your stocking stuffer ideas here, regardless of age, sex, or species. The item you post might help someone else fill those stockings during the last minute rush.

To paraphrase a well known saying, "Christmas is just around the corner!"

Tammy

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I got a stocking stuffer too.

• Been there
    Been there

Chapstick, even guys use it in the winter.

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Hand-crocheted dish cloths (basket-weave design)

Edited to add: Even guys can use these...

Edited by - windchaser on 13 December 2002 16:50:42

• Simon
    Simon

Good things to put in a stocking? ... stockings!

hey ... I'm a guy

(BTW: They are for the lady to wear I hasten to add !!!)

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

If anyone wants to stuff my stocking with a stocking, I prefer fishnets.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Right Simon. The best stocking stuffers I have seen are a pair of real sexy legs

Seriously, though, anything you can think of is a good idea. It is mostly for little things, even down to a small and cheap Hotwheels toy for him (provided he still likes those). Whatever little things you may notice he could use, nail clippers, comb, a gift subscription to Readers Digest, whatever suits your fancy. The idea is to enjoy the day and share.

Lew W

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Movie certificates, snow scrapers, gas cards, gel pens, and stamps.
  • BadJerry
    BadJerry

those little R/C racecars - they're only 10 bucks at some stores now. I have one at work and everyone is stopping by to play with it.

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, little RC cars ... I took mine to work to ... ehem ... race and ... mine's the best !!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit