it's my birthday today!

by termite 35 42 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

LOL Heaven, Not so sure about that. My 18th Birthday was also on a Friday and I ended up with five stiches in my left hand. I was cleaning my moms yard and had all the leaves in bags. When I went to load them into the trunk to take them to the dump. I grabed one from the bottome. There was glass in it and it tore right thought the skin between my pinky finger and the one next to it.

Hell, I still had fun that night.

• termite 35
    termite 35

THANKYOU EVERYONE for all those messages that was SO sweet of you all.

Hope mutz and Lassie and Lilacs (hope the alcohol dulled the pain- poor you!) had a happy one-

If you send me your addy mutz, i'll send you a present next year or, better still; if you're near me i'll take you for a drink

We did have rather a wild night ( meal, to the pub and back to friends') due to a wind - up snail racing game ; the slowest snails owner has drink up and my snail was tampered with

Had a conversation when I got to the pub with some people who remembered me as a witness though; put them all straight on that one ! and spread the word about the paedophile problems- all of the people I told were appalled and work with witnesses, who they now want to tackle as it's in the news here a lot with the catholic church... so maybe i'll get some interesting feedback

Sorry I did'nt get back until now- we went away the day after...

• termite 35
    termite 35

MATTY - HOW COULD YOU??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lOOK AT THE RANGE OF EMOTIONS YOU'RE PUTTING ME THROUGH

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit