moral dilemna

by zanex 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Like others have said here, I get the greatest pleasure of showing my happiness and that I have good friends with me, when I run into a jw I once knew.

That seems to disturb them. They seem unable to believe anyone could be and act even happier than when we were in the borg.

That we are happy and do not have a frown or concerned demeanor about us just does not fit their idea of how an apostate should be.

Sometimes If I have a friend with me I laugh and point to the serious faced jw and say to my friend something like "he looks familiar to me" . I wonder what the jw thinks I said. They seem disturbed by that also.

I love it. Outoftheorg

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

zanex, you have the right to remain silent,
    but i'm curious
    did they at least give ya yer one phone call?

SPAZ

• zanex
    zanex

ok...hmmm well...I think that it is ok. The only real problem is that this elder happens to know my dad. Sigh..nothin good seems ot come out of these random witness contacts...I got through it tho...the damn thing is that he actually asked me if I would be willing to come back and interpret for him more later....he tried to askl if i would be interested in a bible study...I almost laughed. Maybe the term "falling out of my chair" would be a better pphrase to use. I talked to my boss and I have been taken off of that particular individual unless he specifically requests me. I am doin ok tho i think. Once I started looking at him as a plain less than average human the power of the word "elder" kind of became a joke...it was rather odd actually but it worked.

• LDH
    LDH

Zanex,

Let's get together after Christmas.

Lisa

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am impressed, Xanex.

Once I started looking at him as a plain less than average human the power of the word "elder" kind of became a joke...it was rather odd actually but it worked
    You were able to see him as just another human like us. I am sure it would be a humbling experience if he knew.
  • zanex
    zanex

lisa: soundz good to me...get in touch...:)

jgnat: I was impressed with myself! I didnt think that I would be able to do it...sigh. I wish I could have told him what I was REALLY thinking tho...

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Awesome ta hear!

SPAZ

• MsJam
    MsJam

zanex-

BRAVO! Good for you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit