Holidays of Sadness

by Seven 12 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Seven
    Seven

{{{{{Waiting}}}}}}, Have you made any truffles yet?? I will include a few in your package just in case. I'm behind in getting things sent off this year. Look for something from Yankeeland next week.

Cheers and love,

seven

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

((((Seven))))

Thanks for posting this. I'm so glad that you are able now to relax and enjoy the holidays. Oops, did I say "relax"?? Sorry! LOL I know what a tireless worker you are, so I imagine you'll probably be busier than usual, doing things for other people.

Intro,

I totally agree with what you said about love being there, and those who refute it are doing so with closed hearts (and minds). There is a difference in the very air at Christmastime, and even as a dub I was always aware of it. And I always secretly yearned to be able to be a part of it. Now we can! Here's to you all...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I've got lots of people to toast with eggnog tonight You two are definitely on my list.

Love,

Dana

• Seven
    Seven

Hey {{{Dana}}}, You better keep an eye on that gerbil on Christmas Eve or Santa will be minus a few reindeer. There has got to be something in the water down there in FLA. :D You are by far one of my most favorite people in the world. Happy Christmas. I've got some goodies to send your way too. :)

Love,

Seven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit