Jehovah does not forget His servants !

by spectromize 18 Replies latest social current

• spectromize
    spectromize

I realize a lot of you here have lost faith in one form or another but I'll I want to say is Jehovah God never forgets those who belong to Him. All the righteous blood spill from Abel till this modern day will be accounted for.

There is not a terrorist on this earth that can hide because if you spill righteous blood there will be judgment rendered by Jehovah God. If Jehovah God can send an angel to strike 185,000 Assyrians in one night, it should send a message to those who try to harm Jehovah's servants.

P.S. Can somebody please link me to a site where I can read a little something about the J.W's that died at the w.t.c. and the phillipines. I would appreciate it since I haven't been on the internet for awhile, thank you.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Can somebody please link me to a site where I can read a little something about the J.W's that died at the w.t.c.

I've seen vast amounts of information about the events of September 11, 2001 but I haven't seen any websites that segregate the victims by religion. People in the real world wouldn't even think of such a thing.

• jgnat
    jgnat

On the hunt for modern martyrs, are we? I could find some, but they might not be what you have in mind... and stubbed toes from slammed doors doesn't count.

• onacruse
    onacruse

au contraire, spectromize, I have not lost faith that God will remember all those that have spilled righteous blood.

Matt 23 (NIV):

31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets.
    32 Fill up, then, the measure of the sin of your forefathers!
    33 "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?
    34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.
    35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

Jesus here condemned the religious leaders of Israel for their lead in oppressing and even causing the death of harmless people. Well, the WTS has set itself up as a religious leader, they have "flogged, pursued, and crucified" innocent people, they too will be scooped up in the judgement net of God and stand right alongside all the other snakes and hypocrites, like the evil slave they are.

Matt 24 (NIV)

48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, My master is staying away a long time,
    49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards.
    50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of.
    51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Craig

Edited by - onacruse on 11 December 2002 23:28:29

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

spectromize and onacruse,

Just wanted to say...your simple posts helped me today.

Ty guys ....

agape,

Utopian_Raindrops

bye bye 4 now

• spectromize
  • spectromize
  • spectromize
  • spectromize
  • spectromize

Share this

Google+
Pinterest