"cleanest Witness community the web has ev...

by the dog 35 Replies latest jw friends

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Well, it's only appearing as new because of a reorganization. I know that this site has been around a little while becaus I am a clandestine member there. Mostly lurking when there's a $hit storm going on about something or other. You're right, it's mostly boring...all just touchy-feely-rose colored glasses spouting the party line kind of stuff.

CoonDawg

• JT
    JT

1. Highlight and copy (press ctrl+c) the following questions. Please no attachments.

What is the member name you would like to be known as?__

What is your real name (first and last)?

What is your gender __

and age?___

"Do you believe that the anointed Slave Class has been appointed by the Lord Jesus Christ to guide, direct, and feed the modern day congregation?"

When were you baptised as one of Jehovah's Witnesses? ___

Are you now attending our meetings? ___

What congregation? (country, city, state)

Are you active and in good standing with your local congregation?

Do you participate at the meetings?

What motivates you to go out in field service?

Does service play a meaningful part in your life?

What part of this week's Watchtower Study did you appreciate the most?

And what was the title of the article studied?

What is the first song in the Kingdom Ministry for last weeks meeting?

(If for any reason you can't answer the previous 2 questions, (You couldn't

find your KM for instance.)What is the name of the last song in our Song book

and it's number.

What spiritual goals have you set for yourself?

What do you appreciate most about being one of Jehovah's Witnesses?

What do you love most about your Heavenly Father?

If you are studying the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses, you must be attending our meetings and are, or about to be, an unbaptised publisher.

1. How long have you been studing with Jehovah's Witnesses?

2. When are you looking forward to becoming baptised?

If you are under 18 years of age, please answer the following questions:

1. Do you have permission from your parents or guardians to become a member of the JWOTW?

2. If you have parents or grandparents who are JWOTW members, let us know their member name.

Optional/

Is there anything else you would like to share with us about your self?

Do you hold any position in the congregation?

as i was reading thru the questions this is the type of stuff that the wt HATES WHEN SOME JW DOES THIS

the boys in the service dept must be like - didn't we tell them not to put up any jw sites on the net-

the following is my opinion on what we will see in the future- as many of us know the wt has a way of demonizing anything- i can see the wt coming out thru CO talks addressing this issue of SO CALL JW SITES -

the wt has clearly stated you don't really know who setup these sites i mean for all practical purposes any good apostates with an elder who is on his way out could setup such a site-

some of you may recall a site called MP TECHNOLOGIES it was a pro-jw site that the society shut down- they used to have the district program and releases on thier site and they were shut down-

i can see in the future the wt going after so called jw pro-sites telling members to stay away, yes just short of saying they can't they will make it clear that MATURE CHRISTAINS DONT' logon sites unless they are wt approved-

and for many jw who visit such site it will be one more straw on the back of the camel and for some it will be the straw that breaks the back for they will see just how controling the wt really is- but time will tell

• JT
    JT
    I just put that in my Favorites section. I wonder how long this site will stay up. Wait until the congregation elders find out!

i was thinking the same thing some elder who is a little into computers will in a service meeting talk mention this site and of course DOG IT

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl
    Sovreignty

They're upholding something they can't even spell.

GAG

• Makena1
    Makena1

I was particularly disgusted by this post:

My cousin is sixteen yrs old. We grew up together until she was about three or four. She was always at our house and I remember when she was a little baby. I used to play peekaboo, and say peekaboo, I see you and your only two. I made it up

Mak

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That is sick.

I wish she was faithful and dead, rather than dead spiritually
  • Francois
    Francois

"Administrative Manager & Founder," eh? That sounds a WHOLE LOT like an ego, a big one, speaking if you axe me.

• JH
    JH

Did you see all the question they ask, prior to joining? HORRIBLE

You better not say anything against the org. or they will send your comment to your local congregation.

I'm not interested in their stupid site.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Look at the tightrope these people feel they need to walk! In the below post, harmless entertainment such as Riverdance, Anne Murray and Enya is being brought into question. (Back in my day, the rumors [pun intended] was that the group Fleetwood Mac was into witchcraft! Especially with their song "Rhiannon". I guess I should have just stuck to listening to kingdom melodies.)

From a poster there named "Grandma C"

There are many things said about many people that should not be repeated. Such as Anne Murray's song SnowBird. It was said that this was about drugs. The truth is that is was a song about a bird called the Snow Bird which according to the dictionary is any of several birds, such as the junco, seen under snowy winter conditions. Now I have been told that the performer Enya is a witch. I would like proof before I believe something like this. Is it the Celtic background that makes one think this? One must remember that NO performer who does not serve Jehovah is good association. Many are of religions that are of pure pagan orgin. Do we quit listening or watching all performers because of their beliefs? John Travolta is of the Church of Science. So we should not watch him, too, right? I try to maintain balance with my view to all things. That is why when I hear something, I would like proof. I have seen Enya's website and can not find any reference to witchcraft or satan worship, or religion at all. Most Irish people have Celtic roots. Riverdance is of Celtic roots. So, where is the proof? And most singers put out holiday stuff. I just do not get the holiday stuff. Anyway, does someone out there have proof about Enya and not just hearsay.

• home_and_dry
    home_and_dry

Good grief, I could spend hours looking at that site!! Aside from the really sick comments, the whole thing is pretty hilarious and I can't believe how far they have their heads up their backsides!

This comment by some social retard had me in hysterics. Are the dubs getting slightly paranoid about everything on the face of the earth? I think so....... Yesterday we had a visit from a brother and sister from brussels and the brother answered up saying that the ketchup song is pure satan worship. My mum and I were shocked, we decided to ask the brother further and he said that when translated it had things such as mentioning royal blue and that they had been warned that it was a satanistic colour and that there was other things in it that was pure satan worship. It showed me that what seemed to be a perfectly inosent song was certainly not. i havent been on the site for a while so this may have been mentioned sorry if it had! i was quite shocked by it all. take care because satan is using every means to leave jehovahs organisation!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit