Sleigh Ride, Anyone?

by Farkel 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Celia
    Celia

What a rush, what a great feeling.... I turn the computer on, click on "Sleigh Ride" and Farkel is here playing the piano just for me....

I had a smile on my face all day... Thank you DaFarkel

• Valis
    Valis

Farkies, I can just see you playing that during the song instead of a kingdom melody! *LOL*..Those were good..thanks for sharing......

Sincerely,

District Overbeer..

Edited by - Valis on 12 December 2002 16:32:11

• Solace
    Solace

"Farkel, who makes love to his piano and is not the least bit embarassed to admit it. Music is not only the thing that makes love happen between humans, but it sure helps! It is the thing that makes its creator of it filled with joy for the chance to make love and good feelings happen for others. Music is the common joy we share as humans. We should treasure it. It is magical, and I can't explain why. It drives my life, though."

Dying.

Farkel is SO very deep.

• Valis
    Valis

Fark, are we going to get more xmas music?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ChakkaConned
    ChakkaConned

Excellent and most enjoyable!

I loved "Danse McCabre" as a kid. There was a play every year at Halloween at school featuring this piece. It was deliciously....well, macabre All of the ghosts dancing around to that haunting music, we kids were mesmerized. So many moons ago but I seem to remember it as mostly a violin piece.

Anyway, would love to hear it again.

Thanks again for sharing!

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Thank you, Farkel.

Would love to hear more! Some classical maybe?

IW

• wasasister
    wasasister
    I love music that much. It's my comfort and it gives me a joy that I cannot explain.

I think you just did. I also think you got half of the women on this board (and maybe a few of the men too) aroused!

I also love music that much. So much I think I'd die without it. So much that bad music is offensive. So much that good music makes me weep. So much that there is music playing in my head at all times, even when I sleep. Unfortunately, my talent is in appreciation, not in performance. I was born to be the audience....the good kind who stands up and claps wildly and shouts "Bravo!!!" even if I'm the only one.

My vote for Farkel's next encore is Beethoven's Apassionata. The middle movement is sublime, rich, and erotic.

Sigh....Wasa

• Celia
    Celia
    The middle movement is sublime, rich, and erotic.

Sigh....Wasa

I want to hear it too....

• Solace
    Solace

Personally,

I NEED to hear you make love to your piano Farkel.

Not hitting on you honest..

• Robdar
    Robdar

Farkel:

I loved it....thanks for sharing.

Love,

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit