Give Mrs Blaire an Oscar !

by Simon 18 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Now, Simon, at least spell her name correctly! It's BLAIR.

Mrs Ozzie and I were awoken this morning with the recording of her taped statement. Yep, our clock radio came on and lo! it was at the same time as Cheryl's little speech.

Personally, I feel that they make a good team; both Tony and Cheryl are actors. Haven't you poms woken up to the fact that this guy is so insincere? His words, inflection, and delivery are so false.

An Oscar? No, how about a Tony?

Cheers, Ozzie

• logical
    logical

i see they have been getting lessons off Clinton..... now what else is going on that this is blatantly distracting us all from?

• core
    core

Hypocrites - through and through

Tony Blair wants to charge University Students 'top-up fees' - Mrs Blairs response - buy her student son 2 250,000 flats

As Marie Antoinette said - "No Bread in Paris - Let them eat cake"

the Blairs say " cant afford university ? get your parents to buy two millionaire flats"

Utter hypocrites

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Cherie's father is actor Tony Booth. MAYBE she took some acting lessons from daddy...

• Englishman
    Englishman

What a performance ... especially the bit where she 'choked the tears back' talking about her son. Remember what her father was? An ACTOR.

I'm sorry ... but the whole thing STINKS.

Hmm! Methinks Simon has had his fill of sob stories from devious members of the fairer sex!

Englishman.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Just a bit of background on the lady herself. I allways quite liked her meself, but then again I absolutely detest the Daily Mail (who started all the brouhaha) and all that it stands for, ie Tory crap.

Englishman.

• Simon
    Simon

Does anyone have the picture where she answered the door for the flower delivery with the worst case of 'bad hair' ever?

Lol, that was a classic ...

I'm probably more Tory than Labour - I really dislike the labour 'spin' and corruption while portraying themselves as whiter than white. I think labour has squandered a fortune on innefficient public services and simply keep squeezing us for more taxes.

• Simon
    Simon

Lol @ Englishman

Edited by - Simon on 11 December 2002 15:48:37

• ballistic
    ballistic

And all I'm thinking is 269,000 quid for a flat in Bristol???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit