• PurpleV
    PurpleV

Elder 1: "Did you scream?"

Girl: "No he put duct tape over my mouth"

Elder 2: "You're disfellowshipped."

• TR
    TR

ROTFLMFAO!

Elder: Girl, I know you're only twelve, but you must marry brother Pedophile so as to not get yourself df'd.

• nelly1
    nelly1

oh boy oh boy that organisation is in a bigger mess than the catholics, only the catholics dont actively self righteously condemn other religions

• Jesika
    Jesika

Elder-------Well, since you are in the hospital we figured we would bring the judical comm. to you.

Mom--------Oh my, what has my daughter done?

Elder-------Well actually sister X, we came to talk to you. We will wait untill they roll your daughter off into surgery before we start.

Mom--------What a blessing from Jehovah to bring me spritual food in our time of need.

(Can I puke now )

• hippikon
    hippikon
    Elder: My dong is this big

Girl: Mom is that true? You should know

Mom: What are you talking about. Youre the one that cant walk this morning.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Well since Hubby was just in the hospital..this isn't too funny for me. The laison committee did visit to make sure that the hospital wasn't giving him any trouble with the blood issue. Since I had already told his Drs and the hospital.. that wasn't a problem.

But I did have to explain to Hubby and his JW Mom what they COULD take. They had no idea!. Sad!!!!

So now hubby has been out of the hospital for 3 months. He had to call "A Brother" and ask him to visit!. Well they sent another brother over that was hard of hearing..talked all about his wifes illness..and left..and fogot to say a prayer!..

So that picture does not portray the "Real witnesses". They come to the hospital where everyone can see the oh so caring witnesses..Then they are too busy to visit when no one can see!

Course I don't care if they ever come back..but hubby does. He believes it heart and soul! And he really needs them now.

Please enter some really obsene words now! And add "Those stupid JW's" after it!

Thank you!

Snoozy.......

• minimus
    minimus

ELDERS:" You know that since your daughter doesn't have 2 witnesses we can't do anything. And the 2 of you better not say anything about this "alleged" abuse. So just forget about it and let's not bring any reproach on Jehovah's name." .....MOTHER & DAUGHTER "You've got to be kidding!".

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Brother: You're daughter has a mighty fine pair of breasts there sister. Do you mind if I cop a feel? She is 16 isn't she?

Ignored One.

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

You guys are a riot.

ROFLMAO

---Dan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit