Picketing at the KHs

by Yizuman 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I read stories about some people picket at the KHs. Some have signs that read, "Would Jehovah mislead you if you studied the Bible alone without the Watchtower?"

Have you had your KH picketed on? If so, what did their signs say?

Curiously yours,

Edited by - Yizuman on 9 December 2002 15:17:37

• rebel
    rebel

I have seen people outside a couple of times.

I think it is a bad thing. If people want to go to the KH, it's nobody's business but their own. If I don't want to go, that's my business. If people are going to picket KHs, why not churches, mosques, temples etc etc. They are all responsible for some wrong teachings and plenty of bloodshed. JWs don't have the monopoly on wrong teachings.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I never saw picketing at our KH, just a few times at the conventions in Fort Worth in the 1980's. Basically everyone ignored them...

• heathen
    heathen

I'ts true that the JW go to peoples homes trying to convince people that they are the only people that understand the bible so it does sound amusing .That fact is they will probly call the police and have you arrested for trespassing where as they have all kinds of lawyers who will fight for their right to come to your home anytime they feel like it .The irony of it all is unbelievable.

• LB
    LB

It is ironic isn't it? You can't go to their property. I recall seeing a lot of NO JW'S signs in the terrority when I was out in service. Maybe that's why?

My old hall never had any picketers. I think it's counter productive anyway. But I recall seeing some JW's picketing my old catholic church back in the 50's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit