History lesson

by Iwasyoungonce 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

LOL @ Sara, and they call me Crazy!

My favorite is London Bridges Falling Down which deals with the Bubonic Plague.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Get back to work, SUCKA!

I agree with Sara on the satanic verses of 12 days of xmas.

1. Obviously this is satan in the pear tree. As everyone knows, the ancient hebrew word for apple is 1 letter away from pear, and the passive past tense of Partridge is actually lizard, which could be considered a dragon or the serpent himself.

2. The only known turtle in the "holy land" is the great dove eating Horned turtle. So of course a reasonable person would assume it tied to satan himself.

3. Ahh, the french invented the 3 prong'd pitch fork while hunting wild turkeys. They used to use a 2 pronged fork but the smaller females(hen) would always get away, so they added the middle prong to take care of that problem. And everyone knows the great hunter is satan himself.

4. Another enlightened way to look at "FORE calling birds" is like this: The Ostradge is the bird to Idealy live on a golf course. Due to the 18 holes it can bury its head in and the "Babalyon like" sand traps. The Ostradge is one of the only birds not able to fly, thus representing angles removing their wings, or Fallen Angles (satan and his demons)

bahh, I'm getting tired of this....enough for now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit