Merry X-Mas Everyone!

by Kent 29 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks a million Kent for all you have helped me with,,,, Have a Great Holiday you deserve it.

For you & the missus(((((hugs & handshakes))))0

• Gopher
    Gopher

Happy Holidays to you and your family, Kent.

The observer site was one of the ones I relied on quite heavily when I was leaving the JW's back about 2 years ago. Thanks to your efforts and Randy's (and eventually this site), I felt just FINE with the decision to happily pursue life outside the Watchtower stranglehold.

So THANKS AGAIN !!!!

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

oh, that's a bummer Kent, (about Observer, not your wife and you going on holiday!)

well, I suppose you deserve to have a bit of a life. Be sure to pack lots of sun-block

peace to you and your family,

deddaisy

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Kent:

You have done a great service for all of the JWs leaving and already out over the decade. You've endured a great deal over the years, criticisms, raids, abuse. It's about time you took a break and used that time to enjoy! I'll never be able to thank you for how you helped me those many years ago when I was at my lowest and you and all the people on philia helped me so greatly. Nothing can ever erase that bit of kindness from my memory.. it meant so much. Good luck to you, my friend, and I'll be seeing you.

CG

aka Theenie

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Back at'cha Kent!!!

And a Happy New Year!!!

• Kep
    Kep

Merry Xmas to you too Kent.

Sounds like it is time for you to enjoy your life.

Peace

Kep

• kelpie
    kelpie

Merry christmas and happy new year Mr and Mrs Kent

Have a great holiday

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

Kent,

Merry Christmas to you, too.

---Dan

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Merry Christmas Kent!!!

Hope you and your wife have a happy and safe trip.

Enjoy

betweenworlds

• riz
    riz

merry x-mas kent and wife! have fun on vacation

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit