Whose really addicted to this board?

by Brummie 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

Oh I seeeeee thanks Prisca you addict (6000+ that aint nuttn, i'll soon be there)

Moreisbetter looking forward to hearing more of your story, I'd be way past the smidgeons if I had 40 years of that.

prrrrrrrr from the face moreis

Brummie

• qwerty
    qwerty

Yep I guess I am.

Mind you though, with the length of time I've been on here (from it's creation) I should be a Jedi or better by now!

I suppose I do alot more reading than posting.

qwerty.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I'm addicted NOT to be addicted.

Guest 77

• Debz
    Debz

Doesn`t surprise me that refiners is..its a wonder he gets anything done!!!!

Ok..Later.....lololol

Debz

• SYN
    SYN

LOL @ Brummie...that posting figure of yours is quite...um...breathtaking. I haven't been able to post here much, and lately the topics just don't seem to grab me the way they used to...*sigh*...but I still hit Supreme, and more Dub HOWTOs are forthcoming, as well as Ever Been Hypnotized, my serial novel featuring Dubs! Hehehe! I'm one busy boy this year!

• Been there
    Been there

I'm addicted, but I don't post much. I read most all posts. I'm just not a fast typer (and thats with all ten) so it takes me forever to get anything out. This is the first place I come in the morning and the last place at night.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

*raises hand* I am addicted, and right now I am hot on your heels to take that first place Brummie.

Lol.

• mouthy
    mouthy

>>>>>>>Raising hand!!!!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Addicted? No..fond of immensely...YES

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Posting is not the only time you can spend here. Reading can be just as time intensive too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit