elders & presiding overseers bent business ...

by nightwarrior 1 Replies latest jw experiences

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Hi again

Thanks for all your support & help

A Little About myself

,initialy i had an overwhelming type of feeling that i was linked somehow to be some form or type of priest,dont know how or why ,as i come from a large poor family,had been in trouble with the police at any early age ,as living in liverpool the culture was to go done a no hopers road to destruction,forcing you into / borstal or prison,i ended up in prison at age of 18 years old, anyhow i still had this feeling inside myself,later on in life i became a jehovahs witness,MY POINT, i then became stunted as far as my feelings were concerned i had to put them to one side,Because i was introduced to the faithfull & discreet slave /annointed,but every year i felt as i should take the emblems offerd ,but never did,for the past four years i have kept away from the kingdom hall ,but in the last 2 weeks i have felt even better ,knowing that the body of elders see myself as a threat to their being exposed by myself especialy

concerning there dealings with my family orchestrated through the presiding overseer (joe little ) from Chislehurst congregation in Eltham London England.

My factual insight into the goings on within the organization as abaptizeed brother are shown for sole purpose of those lost souls whom may need help ,

There are many places where i could begin there is no start or end but a continuation of events

upon arriving into chislehurst congregation ,we invited half the congregation to our home it went fine in time most of them came round for barbercues etc /very friendly congregation initialy even bought a car of the presiding overseer joe little, that sister whom you were chatting to you know her husband commited suicide

was a drug addict poor man was found hanged in his garage gossip,from the presiding overseers wife ,

next uinstance was a brother had left his pregnant wife & child/for another woman,ran of & got maried ,some years later he was made up again as a minesterial servant,i asked joe little if that was right seeing as previously he ha left a family that most people knew the situation,i said it wasnot jehovah whom made him up it was you he got really offended,2 years later joe little & his son in law confronted myself at there garage

shouting so you dont beleive thefaithfull & discreet slave class annointed this brother, i replied i only know & see what the scriptures tell me,he wanted 2 people to wittness against myself disagreeing with the way things worked,trying to dissfelowship me,Nasty man,

why this action from him ,well over the years i had bought around four second hand cars from him & his business, VOLVO which my whole family & a sister and young baby were nearly killed on the motorway in darkness & fog due to faulty workmanship on & breakdown.

CAR 3 Had its chassis numbers ground out,with no identification marks ,meaning that the police would & could confiscate the vehicle as being suspect

Took the vehicle back but he wouldnot return the moneys therfore i took another vehicle which in turn had had its chassis number drilled out and a plate was placed over the top,which an independant garage brought to my attention,i then returned the vehicle received my money back from this honest presiding overseer ,

THEY OPERATE FROM A GARAGE CALLED SAINT MILDREDS GARAGE BROWNHILL ROAD CATFORD LONDON ENGLAND ( WHICH IS ALLSO AN M.O.T. Station, of which joe angel is the son in law of joe little

whom hires the garage & mot station from his father in law,unfortunatly the son in law lost his licence supplying m.o.t due to an inspectors visit taking away his licence i beleive for two years,( corruption ) the same elder allso had reason to fail a nurses car whom submitted it for an mot examination ,he told her that it was dangerouse ,he bought it of her for around 50 later sold it to me for 450, of which i found out later as to his dealings,he allso is an elder in the same congregation & working from the same family run business,After my initial complaints to the Bethel in England concerning these elders,the circumstances were that JOE little ended up investigating himself With another ElderPRESENT CHRIS BRAUGHN both at the local kingdom hall at Dobbel Road Eltham London SE9,

The same elder joe little approached myself again infront of his son in law whom are joined at the hip & asked if i had reported him to the POLICE,AS A MAN FITTING HIS EXACT DESCRIPTION WAS REPORTED FOR EXPOSING HIMSELF TO MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC some distance away from where he lived,

this is a little of my situation concerning the congregational elders whom have tried to kill & anhilate my family due to my writing letters to the bethel

the story continues,thers much more ,I ASK YOU TO KEEP THIS IN STRICTEST CONFIDENCE AS I DONT WANT TO APPEAR TO BE GOSSIPING OR EXPOSING SOME OF THE PRESENT ELDERS BUSINESS

• Fatal Error
    Fatal Error

Posting this to a public internet message board won't keep it a secret will it?

Maybe your best course of action would be to report all of this to your local police station, anonymously of course.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit