Your Favorite Quote Thread

by Pleasuredome 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i've noticed quite a few good quotes when people post.

here is my favorite quote that means something to me: -

"Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent, about things that matter"

Martin Luther King

what is you favorite quote?

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Gee, there are so many.....

"If it's worth feeling bad about, it's worthy of amnesia." Richard Bandler

"Love God with your whole mind, heart and soul. Love your neighbor as yourself." Jesus

"Bite me, Watchtower." Unknown "apostate"

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

"By The Way" "Just One More Question" "Oh! That Explains It" "I won't bother you anymore sir." Detective Colombo.( and he had so many other clever lines to catch you off guard,like when he says,"You know my wife" he cleverly brings the wife into it.Blueblades

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritations and resentments slip away and a sunny spirit takes their place.
    Mark Twain

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

"Such a spirit who has become free stands amid the cosmos with a joyous and trusting fatalism, in the faith that only the particular is loathsome, and that all is redeemed and affirmed in the whole--he does not negate anymore. Such a faith, however, is the highest of all possible faiths: I have baptized it with the name of Dionysus."

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

"God is colored, blind, and so am I" Ray Charles

"Should we fault a paraplegic for undressing a woman with his eyes?" the other, more unknown apostate

"...I'ma be a frickin' papist with a John Paul mask" the real slim sixy

Edited by - SixofNine on 8 December 2002 13:4:13

• TR
    TR

"Bigfoot is a leftover race of nephilim"

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

"I think that guys are not so much interested in lesbians, but in their less devoted cousins the bisexuals"-- Frankyfourvests

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

there's somone who posts on here, and i cant remember who it is, who always has this great quote at the bottom of his page....

"its not about asking questions, its about questioning the answers"

SO TRUE!!!!

• rebel
    rebel

"Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." -- Mark Twain

"The sooner you fall behind the longer you have to catch up."
    -- Author Unknown

"True love doesn't have a happy ending. True love has no ending." -- Unknown

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit