Greetings from green bay

by not interested 13 Replies latest jw friends

• not interested
    not interested

>so i find myself in green bay, Hannible and I arrived here about 5:30 this evening, met up with XW, Eyegirl, and Heaven, </P>
    <P> ;we started out with a few drinks and then some eats, XW made up some great foood, and has a very well stocked bar, </P>
    <P>after having some smokes it was time to giggle and laugh my ass off,</P>
    <P>Hannible just asked if they need help in the kitchen ( what a great guy)</P>
    <P>becky just had some smoke</P> (marboloro menthol)
    <P>I have no idea what im writing about but ill be back</P>

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• not interested
    not interested

sorry but i had to pee alot during that last post

• Solace
    Solace

Hi everyone!

Notinterested had some bladder, I mean editing problems in the opening post.

Anyway, things are going swimingly. Notinterested is stimulating us with his conversation. Hannible is chillin, not carin how I spell his name, XW is laughing in the kitchen by herself and Becky is drinking a hard cider.

Anyway,

Jesius says its allllllll Good.

Hey Crazy,

Yeeeeeeah, You know it!!!!!!!!!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Heaven- Jesus only says "IT'S ALL GOOD" if you spell his name correctly

XW

• not interested
    not interested

now its time to move on to bloodymarys, its looking like there will be no sleeping on this trip

XW and i were real troopers tried to stay up till the morning sun but only made it till about 5:30

• Solace
    Solace

Morning Sunshines!!!!

Just had breakfast, XW made BloodyMarys and we are doing the chicken dance in the kitchen.

Not Interested is explaining that his nipples have no sensation and cant be stimulated.

Hannible was mean this morning, taking pictures of everyone as we rolled out of bed.

Having a blast, looking forward to the game. Notinterested and Hannible are wearing full Viking gear. We encouraged them and told them it would be fine.Im sure they wont be harrassed at all.

Eyegirl just yelled out "smell it!!!" Not sure why.....

More updates later, I have got to get in the shower.

(Heaven goes into the bathroom, locking the door behind her)

• riz
    riz

Eyegirl just yelled out "smell it!!!" Not sure why.....

yikes! lol...

hey it sounds like you guys are having a blast! it warms my heart to read of peeps in our community gathering together for good wholesome association

have a great time today!

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

well i've made it home and managed to haul everything from my car upstairs to the apartment. WHEW!! that 5 hour drive is just starting to fly by!! of course i didn't take the "Where's Waldo" tour of Wisconsin that Not Interested and Hannibal did. for cripes sakes--look at a map BEFORE you leave home!!

it was such a great time, i'm glad i stayed as long as i did. the hours of stimulating conversation were wonderful.

friday night will forever be the most fun i've ever had in a grocery store. and darn that kid who wouldn't give us a ride on the forklift!!!! and those girls who parked in the "infant parking" spot and they didn't have an infant!!!! and the lady who wouldn't let us buy beer!!!!! oh the horrors!! but the man who sold me the lamp 1/2 off at the hobby lobby, well he made up for them all--weeeeeeeee!!!

i had an excellent time, as always, in green bay. maybe next time we can get even more really fun apostates to come too!!!

oh, and one last thing--MONKEY TOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

PACKERS : MORE VIKINGS: LESS
    And for some reason, Hannibal and not interested keep talking about some 
    interference that was actually an interception and the refs winning the
    game but their voices kept rising to a tone which sounded much like
    whining.
    Maybe they just got the "inter" part of the whole language structure 
    escaped them. interference? interception?? if you say so......

Once again, it's me and not interested left standing- or sitting as it were. Pictures to follow- we have some of not interested "choking the chicken" and pulling some other man's pants off. We are all very sorrowful for the Vikings fans (NOT) Better luck next time. -he's sitting next to me now wanting to hit me

XW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit