Poster desperately needs support and assistance

by refiners fire 41 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

The Jehovahs Witness church took away all my ability to speak normally to, and to interact normally,with girls.

Because of this I have an issue with sex and feel very sorry for myself, believing I have been deprived of a normal, sexually promiscuous, youth. This has caused me much pain and suffering,and many sleepless and unhappy lonely nights in my life.

in the interests of healing my self I urgently request that as many sisters here as can volunteer to assist me in overcoming my sexual issues thru promiscuous sex.

Hopefully, if I can engage in enough of this promiscuous sex with as many kindly sisterly volunteers as possible, my issue will go away and I can, at last get on with the rest of my life in happiness.

Thank you dear sisters in advance!

( With all the "sympathy" / "Money plea" threads about at the moment, I figured it was worth a shot!)

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Refiners fire; Remember the saying,"Don't Ask"or you might get what you ask for.Remember what happened to King Solomon.He ended up senile among other things.Blueblades

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Your wife still sick?

• Celia
    Celia

Refiner, I hope you get dozens of offers.... I can't be of any help though...

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

ho ho ho.

Thank you Celia for your good wishes. And to all those dear and kindly Sisters who are simply FLOODING me with Email responses. I can well understand your "reluctance" to post PUBLICLY.

Charity is not dead after all! (Chastity however, IS)

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

jeez shameless soliciting of money...now sex...how low can this go ;-)

well, you can sue the WT for your sexual repression and deprivation...that'll solve a money problem but no sex though :-)

• Francois
    Francois

RF, I don't think you should ask either. Here's what to do. Find yourself a park in which feminine persons of the opposite persuasion are known to hang out. Whip out your, erm, well, your, um, Throbbing Python of Luv and walk backward through the park, trolling like. You should discover in just a few minutes all those above described persons who are willing to help you, er, dip your wick as many times as possible of an evening.

You must report your successes here, of course.

francois

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Francois I shall certainly try that.

One must always learn what one can from those who are more successfull and experienced. Your reputation as a PROFESSIONAL SEDUCER preceeds you. I shall apply your advice and report back in due course. Many thanks!!

• ballistic
    ballistic

refiners.. You know how to make me laugh!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well Ballistic if I have made you laugh brother, the whole exercize was worth while.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit