If you like sented candles, you'll love these

by WildHorses 11 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

www.primalelements.com

One of my clients has a few of these in her bathrooms. I've been cleaning her house for almost a year now and it still has its sent. I don't know how good the other sents are but the cupcake one smells wonderful. I think I might buy a few myself and use them as air fresheners like she does.

I know why it didn't work. I had typed as s where it didn't belong. I'm such a dummy

Edited by - Lilacs on 6 December 2002 21:25:25

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I can't get to the webpage........

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I wonder why it isn't working for you? Have you tried typing it in?

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

duh......type it in! why didn't I think of that?

Yes, lilacs.....it worked when I typed it in. I most definately am gonna bookmark the site and check it out! So, they smell good?

• larc
    larc

Well, they may be very good candles and all, but I only buy two kinds of candles, the cheap ones at the local grocery store, and the really good ones, sold by Bill Bowen.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

They smell even better than Yankee and thats hard to beat. They also keep their sent. She's had the same candles in her bathroom since I started cleaning her house. It will be a year in Februrary, and it still smells the same.

Edited by - Lilacs on 6 December 2002 21:53:46

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Larc, how good do Bills candles smell? Do they keep their sent? I emailed him from his site a long time ago asking if he had any lilac sented candle and I never heard back from him.

• Shytears
    Shytears

Yummy,i love scented candles...i have been looking for some to put in my room,i especially like the smell of baked goods candles...pumpkin pie,cookies,chocolate cake.i think ill get myself some candles for a lil christmas prensent,shhhhh dont tell,LOL....

Laura~

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Oh, My. They do-o-o-o look delicious. I might run down to a store tomorrow to see if I can get a Lemongrass for Mom for Xmas. She loves lemon scents since she is allergic to just about everything else. Thanks Lilacs for the site.

Trot

• BugParadise
    BugParadise

Their soaps are awesome too! There is a shop near my house that carries these products and Lilacs is right on with the praise of the candles!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit