looking for the watchtower

by zebulon 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zebulon
    zebulon

Hey all.

Well, cant tell too much, but my wife and daughter are still in the cult. I have not seen or talked to my daughter in quite a few months. Seems that restraining order put a damper on things.

Going through the courts about custody. The right people are on my side. If it wasnt for that damn first amendment protecting cults this wouldnt be half the problem it is.

I have been folowing my new hero - Angus, and all of the people involved in exposing the WT. And a big thank you to all of the people on this site that condense the days activity into focused bits.

I have a question. I need to know the Watchtower that said, obey us even if it dosent sound like its coming from a sound uderstandable human standpoint. I know thats not the quote. But I know people here know what I am looking for.

In light of what is coming out of Aulstralia, I wonder if we are going to here some really really strange talks in the next few months of JW broadcasting.

Thank u. Z

• Watchtower-Free
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

We can only hope the cult implodes under the pressure!

DD

• zebulon
    zebulon

Thank u WF.

Reading it just flashed me to Jim Jones. That Ass said very similar things!

DD I hope the whole thing explodes. But it will only mean something if public exposure and agencies can force the proper changes to get children immediate help, and put the abusers in jail and thier names made known to the congs and public! AND support AND compensation to those that have and are suffering! An apology by the GB would be the Christian thing to do....

Z

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Welcome Zebulon.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Love you CERTIFIED WATCHTOWER FREE 😄❤💞💕💌😜
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Hi Zebulon welcome to the forum !😊👍

Share this

Google+