READ ASAP---IMPORTANT!

by RubyTuesday 28 Replies latest jw friends

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Imbue...How does that prove it is fake??

• IronGland
    IronGland

Also avoid pay phones. Inside the change return, they've put NEEDLES infected with either AIDS or some type of toxic poison. Same thing with gas pumps. Also beware of who you take home from a bar. People have recently woken up in a tub filled with ice and their KIDNEYS removed,with a letter to call 911 right away. You may also want to avoid Coca Cola products as their are plans to poison them at their bottling facilities. The energy drink Red Bull contains a dangerous stimulant linked to the formation of brain tumors.Fun-loving teens are lobbing lit gasoline-soaked rags into cars halted at red lights in a deadly game called Spunkball.Glue on ATM deposit envelopes is being laced with cyanide. All of this is just the tip of the iceberg. The government DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW. They are afraid that it will cause MASS HYSTERIA . If I were you, I wouldn't leave the house. Its just too dangerous. Oh yeah, one more thing, if you see someone driving without headlight, DONT FLASH THEM. They are GANG MEMBERS and will follow you home and SHOOT you as an initiation rite.

Edited by - irongland on 5 December 2002 20:4:57

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

I guess the anthrax scare and 911 are also urban legends..What makes you think they are going to stop at that?? They are even more pissed at us now.The government has complete control over the media.

Edited by - rubytuesday on 5 December 2002 20:1:47

• IronGland
    IronGland

You never hear of first hand sources on these things. It's always a friend of a friend who knew someone etc etc. And the government does not have total control of the media, although i'm sure some official wish they did. I know 911 is not an urban legend because i saw it happen on tv, and i've been to the site. The towers are indeed gone.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I want to let you know that the law enforcement and the government keep many many secrets from the public. If they didn't there would be chaos on the streets. Some things must be kept that way. Do you think every incident of Anthrax was reported to the public? No. Do you think we know of every biological subtance that can cause death to the public? Do they tell you about groups of terrorists who have murdered and raped women and children? If we knew everything that went on we would go crazy. The government has major coverups. They are a corrupt as the next person. Law enforcement officers we have seen on the TV have beat some people senseless for no reason what so ever. Remember there are some very sick minded people in this world who will think of anything to do harm to people. I am not sinister but just being careful. A word of caution don't we street proof our children so the same should apply to us.

Love Orangefatcat.

• IronGland
    IronGland

Ok. I encourage you to be safe and follow the advice of every forwarded email you receive. I hope you have a large closet because you will not be leaving it for quite some time.

• Brumm
    Brumm

Oh puuuurleeeeese this was fake from the outset! It could happen but its fake! Most of us have been fooled at sometime from these sorts of things so dont feel too bad about it.

> They will not announce it
    > > > > on the news because they do not want to create panic
    > > > > or give the terrorists
    > > > > new ideas. Send this to all your friends and family
    > > > > members.

There is NO WAY 7 deaths through perfume would not have been major headlines! NO WAY! The Government wouldnt hide the dangers away...we all knew about the Anthrax, we knew from the very first death!

As if the Government would hide the evidence to stop the terrorist from having "new ideas"...The location of every nuclear station in England has been all over the newspapers highlighting the danger of an attack and at the same time providing a map to each location, any terrorist knows how to blow UK up and cause national crisis ...so I guess a little bottle of perfume is hardly going to cause national panic, Why would the Government not announce this incase it gives the terrorist new ideas - if 7 people have already died? THEY ALREADY GOT THE IDEA IN MOTION! it stands to sense if people have died, then this aint a new idea, its already been practised. It would be all over the news in no time.

Just another prank!

Brummie

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'm not a woman, why did waste my time with this!!?

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Irongland...Next time i have any doubt about anything i will come out of my closet...just for a second...and ask you if its true or not "Old Wise One"

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

Anton

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit