New one

by Ingrid 28 Replies latest jw friends

• hippikon
    hippikon

Retracted

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Hi Ingrid:

Nice to meet you. How's it going in Sweden? The kingdom work seems to be going really well! Did last year's increase in publishers encourage you all?

Expatbrit

• Kiwi
    Kiwi

Hi Ingrid. Hope you like it here. I have a (fleshly) sister in sweeden on a holiday tour. Which city are you in?

• Ingrid
    Ingrid

Hi I'm in or near the capital Stockholm

Ingrid

• AlanF
    AlanF

Heelo Ingrid,

Im Alan from the YooEssAye. This a JW/apostate city. It true not many goink to meetin alway and havink good time and much fun playink mit Internet. Doink feeld service suk.

My eenglis better your but not muck. I study eenlis for the long time. I leern fredhall.

Im 25 cm long. Im brown wit blue eyes. But Im not dum blond. I study make one stone cirkit in university.

Im afraid elders they see everytink wot I do.

Im glad you in or near capital Stockholm. That make it eazy find you. Pleese you geevink me you phon number.

Im glad you post. We leern muck eech oder. Iron shapen iron, rite?

AlanF

• TR
    TR

Alan,

ROTFLMAO!

Ingrid,

I'm Swedish also! Isn't Sweden spelled the same in Swedish as in English? Also, I have a Swedish motorcycle. Can you guess the name? It's the only one made in Sweden.

TR

• Kiwi
    Kiwi

Do you know a band called the Stocholm Monsters. Ive been tring to get some of there stuff for ages

• hippikon
    hippikon

LARC: See. Just maybe I was right

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Helloo Ingrid

Welcome to the board.
    I once knew a girl from Sweden...names Helga. Found out later she was lying and really from Wolverhampton.
    Pretty hip place hey..Sweden??

Yours dig

Try to add life to your days, not days to your life.

• larc
    larc

hip,

Perhaps you are right. I would prefer to give someone the benefit of the doubt as well as enough rope to hang themselves. I was trying to do that with mens163, but he won't play anymore. He already flunked my informal IQ test.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit