I Know the Bible is Poo-poo (Parody?)

by ashitaka 3 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I know the bible is poo-poo because:

1. It is infathomable, much like the actions of Winona Ryder.

2. The Word of Dog is the source of true stupidity. It is the most assanine book ever written.

3. It's prophecies always change interpretation.

4. It's fulfilled promises have always been exaggerated.

5. It alienates every type of person. It can even make you want to dash infants heads upon rocks if God tells you so.

6. Simulate the bible? Why?

7. It changes your life. It brings you into the control of men who want the contents of your pocketbook.

8. It offers deadly judgement unless there is complete servitude. Plain and simple.

9. It speaks to one's ulcer.

10. It offers good ways to kill family members, members of opposing nations, ways to bigot, ways to conquer kingdoms, ways to lose your life, ways to lose your mind, money, home, and faith in human decency.

11. It is a historical drama, exaggerated and exhonorated, some use it for bad, some for good. But it is not divine.

"I know that the Bible is poo-poo. Just read it from cover to cover." -ash

• breeze
    breeze

Adam & Eve...the serpent....good versus evil....woman eats apple and is punished by death, but not right now later...

Dividing a river to save Jews.....

Flood over entire Earth....only a few survive...never rained before....large canopy bursts...

Man has sons that will bring forth the birth of Jewish nation, tris to kill one and man/god stops him, but alas his son by whore wife is leader of another cult...divides all of religous humanity..

Man locked in dungeon with Lion....man survives...

Man comes to Earth...who is actually God and dies to save all of humanity from himself.... Mother impregnanted by same...

Believers follow man/gods teachings blindly, 12 originally, and cause birth of religion as we know it...

Certainly not a complete list but some of the faith dependent stories that are in this inspired book...

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Breeze....

it just doesn't impress me anymore. It's a story. Sorry.

This was mostly for Swedish Meatball and his boneheaded post. If he posted historical data or wanted to engage in some useful debate he would've answered Farkel's query. He didn't.

ash

• breeze
    breeze

I think that many posters try to say something that gets us all going just to get a big response??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit