How to keep Jehova Witnesses....

by Europe 9 Replies latest social humour

• Europe
  • dannyboy
    dannyboy

Europe,

All I see is a red "X"....you can see the picture you posted, but the rest of us can't, because the reference to the picture points to your own computer's hard drive, i.e. not something that we can load from...

So what you need to do is put the picture somewhere on the web so we can see it, or refer to the origin if it's already on the web somewhere.....

You may find the comments in the following thread helpful:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=40378&site=3

---Dan

• Europe
    Europe

Hi Danny,

Thanx, didnt think of it! Sorry! Dont want you to miss out on this picture;-)) so what to do?? It didnt work with copy and paste though...

Ciao,

Europe

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

Europe,

Check out the thread in my post (double-click on the URL above).

Briefly, what you've got to do is upload the image to a website that allows for this sort of thing, then in your post (message) here, you reference that location.

There's a step-by-step on this somewhere. Perhaps someone will jump in here and point to it.

--Dan

• Europe
    Europe

Thanx Danny, but what a lot of work for just one joke;-)) I'll do my best!

Ciao

• Europe
    Europe

Here you go Dan, I uploaded the picture so if it works allright you should be able to see it??????

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/album_photo.html?c_photo=1781042

Can you please tell me if it works and if not, what I did wrong?;-)

Ciao,

Europe

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

Europe,

Sorry, didn't see your reply post till just now.

Now, still can't see the joke, because the external website you posted it to requires log-in to view.

Most of the folks around here use "Strike9" to post pictures...search the tech help section, there's a detailed step-by-step procedure in one or more posts.

I don't personally have to use "Strike9" or similar because I have websites of my own that I can stash pictures to, the few times I've needed to....

OR, E-mail me the joke (address at the left by my forumphoto), and I'll stick it up on my DannBoy website as a courtesy (provided the joke is in good taste, of course!!)

---Dan

PS: I guess the joke has to be funny of course, too.!!

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Ok.....not to be a major pest....but I so want to see the picture!!!

So please please please......post the pic.....you 2 got me curious with all your back and forth about it!

bye bye 4 now

agape,

Utopian_Raindrops

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

UR:

I haven't seen the joke either, and can't wait either... I hope Europe hasn't given up on the whole thing.

---Dan

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Ok....all I have to say...is where is the joke?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit