A message from the UK re: 9/11

by Adam 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Adam
    Adam

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/page.cfm?objectid=12188969&method=full&siteid=50143

This is precicely how I feel and I would only add a smattering of curse words to the text. But then again, it WAS written by one of our bretheren across the pond and they're a little more understated than us yanks. Anyone got a problem with us beating up on Iraq? Bite me. We have license to do a lot worse than ask the world's approval and appease everyone before we take out an anti-American regime that helped the people who commited this crime against us and against humanity.

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Thanks for posting that.If I posted it alot of people here would have attacked me. Too many Muuussssleerrr sympathisers here. I think they would need a bomb dropped on thier house for it to sink in.....oh no ..that would'nt work, cuz they would be dead!!

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

That article from the UK expresses exactly what I feel every time I hear the US attacked in the media by the pseudo intelectuals of the world.

We have have our problems and failures here, but what country does not?

There is nothing this country or any other country could have done that would justify such an attack on civilians as occured on 9-11.

They conveniently forget all the times the US bailed them out or fought for their Home land. Now when it is our Home land, some how we deserve it.

As far as I am concerned those who feel we brought this on ourselves should move to one of the countries responsible for 9-11. Join the groups that want to kill us and see how long they last.

They won't be able to function without their afternoon tea/coffee and cookies served on nice plates with doilies to decorate the table.

Outoftheorg

• Shakita
    Shakita

Hi Adam:

I live in NJ. I will never forget that day. I will never forget seeing the obituaries in the newspaper of those who were lost, to leave behind greiving family members. Bodies that were never found. I knew someone who lost a close friend that day. I still remember the look on his face when he saw the unthinkable happening in NYC at the WTC. I will remember that look the rest of my life.

America is hated because it is what every country wants to be - rich, free, strong, open, optimistic.

America is a melting pot. I think that is what extremists hate, too. A country where people from all cultures try to live and make the next generation a little bit better than the one before. America is not perfect. But, who said it ever was?

Mrs. Shakita

• TorturedSoul
    TorturedSoul

"Islam is a religion in which God requires you to send your son to die for him.

Christianity is a faith in which God sent His Son to die for you."

Nuke Mecca then Iraq. F@#*# the Sand-N**#@*@ and all their "bleeding hearts"

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

Nice to get a well balanced view of another man's religion TorturedSoul

Never forget the extent that some "Christian" groups have gone to, in order for their greater goal of domination to be reached. The Crusades for one?

Do you think that every Muslim alive today would send his son to die in a war against the US+friends - I think not. You are referring to an extreme group of individuals. Islam is a HUGE faith and therefore has millions of observers, be careful with the words chosen as they can be very offensive to a select crowd of peace lovers.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Ya all 6 million Europeans killed by the "Christian" crusaders.

TorturedSoul: Only scumbags, would wish to kill innocent women and children. Maybe you should go over to Iraq and help fight the war, while you breath in the dust from depleted uranium shells.

Edited by - Trauma_Hound on 4 December 2002 4:44:29

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

That's a pretty weak piece of writing imo. George Bush simply blew alot of world sympathy in the last year by talking like an idiot regarding Iraq and by revealing his contempt for the world community by his unwillingness to act as part of it.

American supremacy in the world has not been healthy and I'm looking forward to seeing what moderating influences increased relationships between China and Russia will have.

America is hated because it is what every country wants to be - rich, free, strong, open, optimistic.

Statements like this just make me laugh because they omit any negative reasons why people don't like America. They are pure propaganda. There are many countries that fit the above statement, but they are not hated to the extreme degree America is. I wonder why?

Path

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

well said T-H and pathofthorns

We have license to do a lot worse than ask the world's approval and appease everyone before we take out an anti-American regime

this sort of mindset is what creates the violent world in which we live in.

what people fail to realise is that it was the US government who have supported and funded people like saddam and bin laden over the years and now have to deal with the ugly mess they themselves created, and all innocent people have to suffer including the american people themselves.

when the US, British and Israel governments stop there imperial agenda, then a lot of violence across the world would end.

• Adam
    Adam

Pleasuredome, I'm not saying that we should USE that licence. As was stated in the article, the fact that we are showing as much restraint as we are shows that we are a good and strong counrty. Rather than appreaciate the fact that we ARE seeking the world's approval and that we ARE attempting to appease everyone and that we ARE allowing our initaial rage to be moderated by the world comunity, (contrary to the statements by Pathofthorns who apparently doens't watch the news) people like you would rather point the finger at George W. and at America and say "It's your fault that some religious fanatics killed a bunch of innocent people." Or, in your own words, "...the US government....now have to deal with the ugly mess they themselves created, and all innocent people have to suffer including the american people themselves." Pardon my French but f*#k you in the ass with a broomstick and no vasaline. 9/11 is NOT our fault and the world is LUCKY that the U.S. has acted with more restraint, class, and concern for innocent people than the people who's fault 9/11 really is.

Edited by - Adam on 4 December 2002 13:39:38

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit