I missed you all. My pants are wet with my tears

by FrankyFourVests 26 Replies latest jw friends

• FrankyFourVests
    FrankyFourVests

Hello again everyone. I used to post here as Naeblis but left a while back to take a bit of a break. I've been enamoured with the name FrankieFourVests lately (my great uncle Frank was famous for his multiple vests) so decided to make a new username. Simon you may disable my old account at your leisure (pronounced lessure out of respect for his English slurring of our language!) What have I been up to in the time I've been gone!? I'm glad you asked. You didn't ask? Well tough tits baby!

I've been working hard at my place of employment, always diligent in my efforts to make my company a better place.

I've joined a floor hockey league, where after 5 or 6 weeks of vomiting troubles, I now lead my team in total goals!

I have continued writing some of my quirky tales, with the latest almost complete. It is entitled "Young People Ask: Why are my parents so anal about anal??"

I look forward to loving you all, even those that despise me. You I love the most. Yes you. you there in the back. With the gerbil. Put it back...

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Yeah, it's the most handsome Greek I've ever known that has come back to us.

So happy to see you again, and I can't wait till you answer that question I have always wished to ask... why are parents so anal about anal? lol.

Welcome back!

• Matty
    Matty

Whoa!!! Welcome back! This place could do with livening up!

• Satanus
    Satanus

HI. Are you sure it's from tears?

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 3 December 2002 4:56:47

• FrankyFourVests
    FrankyFourVests

Vivamus: I thank you for your kind words. I also have pondered the previously mentioned question as myparents have never been able to adequately explain the foibles of anal. But why is it wrong Iwould ask? My mother would simply faint. But why is it wrong I would ask? My father would go red, blue, red, back to blue, purple, red and then yellow before answering with a scripture from Exodus. I knew I had to do it on my own (hypothetically speaking of course) I thikn that I have done that.

Matty: I intend to liven things up, and in failing that, I intend to post until my posting limit is reached. I also plan on writing a book on the dangers of popsicles entitled, "Just cause it fits, don'tmean it should go there bubba!". But that is a different subject for a different time.

SS! Funny you should ask. I have just finished a play entitled, "That aint pee, its millions of your dead siblings." I hope to produce it some time this spring.

Edited by - FrankyFourVests on 3 December 2002 5:0:56

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Welcome back man. You have been missed. Shake the place up a bit.

Path

• Xena
    Xena

Just when you think it is safe to post again................

• FrankyFourVests
    FrankyFourVests

I can feel the love! It feels like velvet!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Hey there!!!!!!

Welcome back!!!!! Have missed you!!!

XW

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Woot Woot! *pinches Naeblis FrankyFourVests' behind*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit