just when i thought my mom is getting smart

by recoveringexjw 12 Replies latest jw friends

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

just whe i thought my mother was getting smart and actually starting thinking for herself she goes and gets married for the 5th time to another witless one

• Brumm
    Brumm

We humans are a bit strange, we do the exact same thing over and over and expect different results each time, doesnt make sense.

Hope she's happy

Brummie

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

sheesh..she muct be a hottie......it's hard for a sister to get married in the troof.

Can you be happy for her, is he rich?

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

"I always learn from my mistakes. I can repeat them EXACTLY." (Peter Cook to Dudley Moore in a very old SNL sketch about the proprietor of the Frog and Peach).

Sorry about your mom and I hope this one's better than the last ones.

Nina

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

she sent me a recent pic of herself and unclkes and aunts and one stranger the stranger is her new hubby.my mother has always been a hottie.i wonder what happened to me.i got her mental problems not her looks

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

She must have something you don't have, have you thought about that? I'm glad Solomon wasn't your dad!

Guest 77

• blondie
    blondie

I wonder what the elders in her congregation think?

In a recent talk at the circuit assembly, JWs marrying non-JWs were told it was the same thing as marrying a corpse out of the morgue and sleeping with a corpse.

Blondie

• PurpleV
    PurpleV
    In a recent talk at the circuit assembly, JWs marrying non-JWs were told it was the same thing as marrying a corpse out of the morgue and sleeping with a corpse.

EWWWWWWWWWWW....

My mother once told me, in Rutherford's time, she went to an assembly and the speaker was screaming to the men, "Why get married in this system? Why, this system's women are just bags of bones and hanks of hair. Wait until the new system(TM) which will be here any minute now and you can have a beautiful sister for your wife."

EWWWWWWWWWWW....

• ugg
    ugg

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( recoveringexjw ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) it has to be tough....

• simplesally
    simplesally

Blondie, I think that they are both witnesses (aka witless ones).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit