ANYBODY FROM THE CENTRAL VALLEY IN CALI!?

by NaruNaruChan 26 Replies latest jw friends

• NaruNaruChan
    NaruNaruChan

Just curious, anybody from california or the Central Valley area ???

• Brymichmom
    Brymichmom

I'm from Los Angeles, and I have a Yahoo Group, Ex JW's of California. There are several on there that are from the Central Valley and the Sacramento area, I believe. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exjehovahwitnessescalifornia/

Cynthia

• santacruzchick
    santacruzchick

I go to UC Santa Cruz, tho I'm from the east bay area.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

I'm from the Central Coast.

• avishai
    avishai

I live in Chico

• Vickie
    Vickie

Sacramento here :)

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

San Diego

• Farkel
    Farkel

Random Task,

: San Diego

Where in San Diego? I know that town like the back of my hand.

I lived in Clairmont (SquareMont), Mira Mesa, University City, College Area, Oceanside, Chula Vista, Pacific Beach, Point Loma, North Park, Linda Vista (by USD) and Ocean Beach in that order. After three and a half decades there I consider myself a native, even though I wasn't born there.

Farkel

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Hillcrest, although raised in El Cajon

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Hillcrest, although raised in El Cajon

The great dirt-biker Brad Lackey came from El Cajon. The Buck Knife Company is in El Cajon, but you know this. El Cajon is just too hot for me. I sold a very expensive home to a friend of mine in Horizon Hills there many years ago. I also owned a rental home in Santee, not far from there.

Hillcrest, eh? Well, THAT's interesting! Next time you visit the LampLighter on University Ave. tell Joe Shuto "hi" for me, ok? I knew his dad, Jasper. He owned the old "Stage Door" in PB, just under the Crystal Pier.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit