I dare someone to.................................

by fairy 14 Replies latest jw friends

• fairy
    fairy

I DARE someone to put xmas decorations out the front of a kingdom hall and take a picture ...

• Brummie
    Brummie

Hey Fairy

This was done in England last Christmas, someone stuck a huge blow up christmas tree on top of the Kingdom Hall, glowing lights too! Was in the newspaper....roflao

Brummie

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Hmmm, I might just do that. :)

• shera
    shera

I was thinking of doing that..but my old KH ,is right on the highway and I'd be seen for sure.I am also a chicken too...lol

• JH
    JH

With photoshop I can do anything. It will not be real, but it will look real...

All I need is a picture of a hall, and a picture of a xmas tree. I'll blend them together.

Edited by - jh on 2 December 2002 20:1:29

• Solace
    Solace

(Laughing)

There is a Kindom hall in my area and their entrance is very close to the home next to them. The neighbors always decorate their home for the holidays and usually add lights and garland to the posts at the end of their drive. When approaching from the highway, the lighted drive seems to actually belong to the kingdom hall.

This still cracks me up to this day.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I think that would be funny as hell.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hmmm, verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry interestinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I don`t need any help being a pain in the ass,but this is dam funny.Thanks for the idea,LOL!...OUTLAW

• JH
    JH

I found a tree and a hall. Bingo All I need is decorations

Well I did my best with what I had

Edited by - jh on 2 December 2002 20:59:46

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit