I need your help please!!!

by Jesika 18 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Getting warmer, I think we may have a match.

http://www.thekind.net/downloads/kindpics/luis_royo_dreams_II.jpe

And this one just because I like looking at it. Maybe this is what sex is like for virgin witness girls with vivid dreams

Edited by - SixofNine on 2 December 2002 23:24:45

Edited by - SixofNine on 2 December 2002 23:26:20

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I like the way he isn't locked into one style and medium, among other things Heck, I don't care if this isn't the artist, this is fun!! lol

Edited by - SixofNine on 2 December 2002 23:35:58

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Bingo! We have a match:

• nilfun
    nilfun

This guy is good........

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Jesika, it appears that Luis Royo has a book out called "Dreams II" I have a strong suspicion that you would find all the images from that quiz site in that book (even though I only found the one matching image above on the web).

I bet your roomie would love you forever if you got him that book for christmas. Then again, so would I, *hint* lol.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Congratulations on your find, SixOfNine!

Were yo familiar with Royo's work before now, or did you find it as a result of a search? If the latter, what search techniques did you employ?

Thanks!!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

First I tried "american indian art sexy"... that didn't do me much good, lol

then, "sexy native american woman art".... nope (btw, be sure to pronounce "sexy" in the maner of a Russian immigrant, it makes it funnerer)

then I thought that I might not even be remembering the art correctly, maybe they weren't native american sex-goddesses. Went back and looked, and sure enough, they aren't all native american... so I used the search terms "warrioress sensual" and did a image search..

Anyway, can't remember the exact search term, but I saw a Luis Royo pic that made me think he might be the guy, then I found the first pic I posted, and was pretty sure I'd found the guy, then the next... then some of his that weren't the same style, but hey, it got good to me... then I found the match. viola viola balls. Only took about one hour, lol. But it was a fun hour.

Now then, about that Vanilla Sky pic.

Six-probably can't afford a Luis Royo original class

• Jesika
    Jesika

THANK YOU SIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I may just get him that book for christmas!!!!!!! Thank you for the idea!!!!!!! He is sooooooooooo hard to think of something to buy for.

Jes

• snakecharmer
    snakecharmer

for similar artwork, look into Boris Valejo he used to some awesome stuff. Ive got several collector knives that he did the artwork on with a variety of semi-clad goddesses. very nice work. my parents would be shocked...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit