Love problems... again

by Ardilla 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

Adrilla,

Yes, I got your email. But what I meant by use it, is email me something like this. Way before you come to the SAME cross road you did with the other guy. If you have to ASK is he being honest with me--------------- 9 times out of 10 the answer is HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no problem with cybersex, but only if the ones involved can HANDLE it. You take it from fantacy to reality. If you are playing, then play, but now you are wondering if he is telling you the TRUTH??????? WHY IN THE HELL DO YOU GIVE A S*IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You shouldn't have called him on the phone to begin with. If it is only cyber--play.......... cyber----meaning COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!! Then KEEP it ONLY on the COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you are lonely and everyone here can relate to that feeling, but putting yourself in a dangerous or abusive situation, well pardon me for saying ----------it is STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have all done stupid things, but JESUS!!!!!!!!!! You JUST did the same thing not even a MONTH ago!!!!!!!!!! LEARN from it, you KNOW you shouldn't be trying to make this work, so what the hell are you thinking girl??????????????

Get OFF THE COMPUTER and go out and find men to chat with!!!!!!! You are the one who is doing this to you, the only one who can stop it is YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovingly trying to help,

Jesika

PS. CHEVEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you girl, how are ya?

• Gig
    Gig

Please unplug your computer, the game you are playing is dangerous. Spend more time with yourself, perhaps reading. I suggest the Bible. Honestly, all the answers that you will ever need are there. You shouldn't trust someone SO completely SO quickly. I don't even ask that you trust me, I'm just a guy, no more no less. Trust something bigger than any person can ever be. Be more careful, please.

• Mum
    Mum

Ardilla, you don't seem to be ready for a serious relationship. You need to take care of yourself, become the person you want to be before the right guy comes along. As you are now, apparently desperate and more naive than I thought it possible for a person to be, you are going to attract total losers 99% of the time.

You need to read some books on self-esteem and get an education. I recommend that you read Ten Stupid Things Women Do to Mess Up Their Lives by Dr. Laura Schlessinger. Then read it again. If it is not available in Spanish, read it in English or have someone help you translate it. You need this book more than anyone else I've ever known.

Do some volunteer work in your community. Join a club where there may be people who have similar hobbies and interests. Learn about co-dependency. You're a good candidate to get stuck married to an alcoholic, an abuser, and/or a philanderer. Please stop doing this to yourself.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Ardilla,

You need to come have sex with ME Not only am I sexy but I live in California! You cant beat that Forget about this idiot from Spain. Come over to Cali and gets some REAL lovin......

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

ROTFLMAO @ Crazy!!!!!

XW

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

XW,

Im just trying to help her out, in a BIG way

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit