For fun: Any ExJW babes on this board?

by WingCommander 6 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Yeah! That's what all the guys lurking on here REALLY want to know!! lol.

Since the JW girls are all uptight, rude, materialistic, or just plain dumb, I am wondering if there are any REAL women on here? Women who know a good time is more than having a chaperoned Bible study and holding hands during the WT discussion. (YUCK!!) And yes, I know this board isn't for playing match maker. lol. But still, I'm curious how many hotties are on here???

Let's face it, we'd probably have alot in common: not wanting to dress like we are still in the 50's, being able to listen to real music, being able to actually go out on a date, & not worrying about sinning.

Oh yeah, I'm hot and I know it!! I was always the good boy in the KH, with the evil grin that all the good girls couldn't resist, but were too shy to come after. lol. No beer gut here.....................................

Let's see those pics!! Yeah!!

WIng Commander

• Jesika
    Jesika

Well, I was a stripper off and on for 6yrs so you tell me..................................

Ya, I know how to party and have fun!!!!!!!!

(edited for spelling and to add 2nd line)

Edited by - Jesika on 2 December 2002 13:18:20

• Lutece
    Lutece

Where's your picture? It's only fair!

• Mary
    Mary

Commander, you asked the right person.........yep, I'm a babe.....I couldn't keep all the brothers away from me at the Hall, they're ALWAYS hitting on me!! Am I pioneer material or what??!!

Edited by - Mary on 2 December 2002 13:20:36

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Oh yeah, I'm hot and I know it!! I was always the good boy in the KH, with the evil grin that all the good girls couldn't resist

Now dont go being so harsh on yourself!

Good news for you:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=21090&site=3

few more here

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=41521&site=3

Hope that helps the libidoe

Brummie

• kelpie
    kelpie

Pick me.. ummm er maybe not.. my man is standing over me making sure I dont get caught by any of you hunky men out there

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Have Mercy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit