prisca

by Incense_and_Peppermints 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

your "alone" thread really made me think. is that email address in your profile current? i would like to write to you.

• outcast
    outcast

AAAWWWWWWWWWWWW

Isn't it wonderful when psychotic minds meet??????????

• Prisca
    Prisca

*ignores the idiot's post above*

I & P, yes that is my current email, and you are quite welcome to write.

• waiting
    waiting

hey hey hey.........

then that means that I'm psychotic too? well, well, well. Psychotic minds think alike, eh? giggle. giggle. Now that ain't so bad, is it?

We're all "off the cuff" one way or another.........just being human.

waiting

• Prisca
    Prisca
    giggle. giggle

ok, fess up Waiting... how many glasses have you been drinking?

• kelpie
    kelpie

Im thinking Prisca that maybe you and I should join him in a glass of red???!!???

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

outcast - go **** a rusty board

awwwwwww isn't it great when low-life scum points out thier own flaws while trying to poke at others. Don't you know, when you find fault with somebody generally it is our own personal insecurities we are really talking about?

Prisca - We all get low sometimes, but you are never "alone" we you have us crazed folk!

*kisses*

• Kismet
    Kismet

{{{{Prisca}}}}

I haven't been around much but please be assured of my continuing friendship for you.

I am there for ya if ever you need me.

Kismet

• waiting
    waiting

Kelpie.....for pete's sake.....I'm a *she" thank you very much.

And by now, the giggles have worn off.....*sigh*. Sure was fun while it lasted!

waiting

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    I & P, yes that is my current email, and you are quite welcome to write.

ok, cool. i will write later tonight. and i do mean late...(what time is it there, by the way?)

until later,
    ~incense

'living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.." the beatles

'and here i am expecting just a little bit too much from the wounded... and you dont see me' a perfect circle

'were you bored of the laughter, were you tired of the pain? and is there no anger, just pills for the pain, my friend you've been wasted and you will be again..' - mojave 3

'and she says so how did i end up so deeply involved in the existence i planned on avoiding, and i cant answer..' morrissey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit