Why is the GB so concerned with the well-being of the accused in matters of sexual abuse?

by paradisebeauty 13 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Why is the GB so concerned with the well-being of the accused in matters of sexual abuse?

Because the accused is of much more use to the WT than the victim, it's that simple.

Paedo-brothers can make donations, turn in FS reports, participate in meetings, chauffeur the elderly, etc. What can abused children offer the WTS?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Illuminated - "I have a theory - there's obviously way more pedophiles we're aware of. The organization may be infested with them top down...If they get rid of them, there won't be enough men to serve as elders, and other top positions of slavery."

You're not the only one who suspects this.

It would explain why they're so hell-bent on keeping the pedo database out of the public domain, to the point where they're willing to lose a court case by default rather than submit to a judge's request that they provide it as evidence.

Not to mention that if average R&F parents realized that there were no abuser-free congregations they could safely take their kids too, how many do you think would just not bother going anymore?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Why is the GB so concerned with the well-being of the accused in matters of sexual abuse?

I'm reading some documents from the royal commission and I don't get it, why so much concern for the accused and his reputation???

......................THEY COULD BE NEXT..

..........Image result for WatchTower Governing body

• Mephis
    Mephis
    Because they've got so lost in the idea of redemption for the sinner that they've never ever really considered how the survivor feels. They're meant to forgive after all... Doesn't really work when it's about serious criminal offences and not someone saying they didn't like the colour of your shoes, but that's the danger of reading the Bible as providing a how-to manual for life beyond 'love thy neighbour as yourself'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit