Jehovahs Witness strips for Calender

by Jim Dee 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim Dee
    Jim Dee

Players included in the calendar are: Andy Bird, Tom Blackwood, Alex Cox, Ashley Dale, Chris Davenport, Neil Dey, James Harding, Steve Hassall, Tom Hughes, Nick Jerman, Kieran Johnson, Paddy Kennedy, Dan Massey, Jon Phipps, Chris Sproston, Mark Stuart, Adam Walker, Tom Woods.

Above is the Sandbach, Cheshire Ruby Club "stripathon" http://www.sandbachrufc.co.uk/

The lad in the Firemans Helmet is named Paddy Kennedy - he is a Jehovahs Witness in the Wilmslow Congregation in Cheshire!

Regular on the work and regular at meetings, he has also not been spoken to by the local Elders

Does this set a new trend in Theocratic Calenders?

Jim

• shera
    shera

Cool....

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Those guys seem to be very "touchy-feely"... what kind of calendar is this???

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

They do seem very.....happy.

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

With names like: "Blackwood", "Cox", "Hard"ing, "Johnson" & "Woods" I'm not surprized they are winning ball players.

Why is Paddy wearing a fire helmet? ...afraid he'll get hosed? har har har

Where are these boys parents? ...and why is boob touching allowed on a guy's calendar?

lol @ elsewhere

• Xena
    Xena

Yea what is up with the helmet? Is that his concession to modesty??? He is showing less skin than the others so I guess that makes it ok (wink wink)....

So do the brothers actually KNOW about this calender...and what is he doing playing sports anyway????

Inquiring minds wanna know!

• Beans
    Beans

Letter from the Watchtower

Dear Brothers:

Because of the published alligations that Brother Paddy Kennedy seems to have posed nude in a Rugby Calender for his local Team a number of branches have inquired about this. His purpose for doing this was to obtain money to support his teams funding. From our vantage point Brother Kennedy actually had cloths on and only seemed to appear unclothed. Although he joined this team he by no means has any affiliation with them and shows no other support to this team in any such manner. By no means would our Brother be appart of "The Disgusting Thing" !

We believe that his actions has no conflict with our Christian beliefs, if we actually realize this one day we will change our attitude in some way shape or form.

Please be assured of our warm Christian Love and affection,

Your Brothers,

Administration Desk,

Legal Dept

Office of Public Information

Hahahahahahahhahahahha

• not interested
    not interested

thats a guy in the firemans hat? i thought it looked like a ladie, guess i should get some new glasses

• Xena
    Xena

Thank you for clearing that up for us Brother Beans...I can now rest easy knowing the fine brothers at the WTB&TS are on top of Paddy....uummm I mean on top of the situation...not that there is a situation...cause if they say there isn't then well there can't be now can there???

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

ROTFLMAO @ Beans

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit