Optical Illusions

by JH 24 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I saw 8 people. And the black dots are only there is you are not looking dirrectly at them. So it is an illusion.

• Michael Collins
    Michael Collins

Its Sunday morning. What did you expect to see?

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Farkel,

I'll have you know that I'm not just *any* moron. I'm a moron of the highest degree. In fact, I'd venture so far as to say that I am probably the most moronic one on this board. You know what? I'm even more of a moron than Alfred E. Newman! This is where I would insert one of those nonsensical smiley faces if I believed in using them. Please allow the exclamation point to communicate the levity of my post.

100 - 85 = 15

100 - 80 = 20

100 - 75 = 25

100 - 70 = 30

15 + 20 + 25 + 30 = 90

100 - 90 = 10

Just my guess.

- Syrup M. Titious ( guess what the M. stands for...)

• Jeremy30
    Jeremy30

Farkel, you beat me to the punch! In this case, the title should be "See if you're smart" not "See if your smart". The word "your" is a possessive adjective; so your title implies more to come (eg. "see if your smart cocker spaniel can fetch the paper"). Also, optical tests don't indicate intelligence -- I know some very "smart" (intelligent) people who can't see this screen because their eyesight is so poor.

PS lmao Syrup M. Titious! LOLOL

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

eyes crossed,brain smoking....lol. these were really good i love these things.thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit