My High School Reunion

by eyegirl 20 Replies latest jw friends

• startingover
    startingover

Sccotergirl,

Your forgot me so soon. We emailed back and forth a few times about St. Cloud people we knew. I didn't know you went ot Sartell. When your sister described it I never thought about that school, even though one of my best friends in high school is now the athletic director there.

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

**thinking really hard to remember who the athletic director is**

startingover--did we email back and forth at all? just curious--scooter and i were wracking our brains the other night to try and figure out who you could be.......

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

LOL.........(((((((startingover))))))))..........you know what happened? My harddrive crashed and I lost everything on my puter.....including my email addys. I have thought of you often and wondered if you joined the forum (couldn't remember your log in name).

Glad to see you made it hear. How is everything? Drop me a line (email is always open)!

Eye.......have you ever noticed when our posts are by each other and our pictures are together we look NOTHING like sisters? LOL........

Edited by - scootergirl on 2 December 2002 22:53:35

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

lol--i know!! people keep thinking that joannadandy and me are sisters!

• Mac
    Mac

Scoots,

Have you ever noticed that when your posts are apart and your pictures are apart, you still don't look like sisters?????

mac, of the I'm observant that way class

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Maybe we really AREN'T sisters........maybe it was a hoax!

Mac.......I am glad to see you are such an observant kinda guy! LOL......

• Mac
    Mac

Scoots--------->> The Happy Hoaxter

mac, lol

• ring
    ring

eye,

I am glad you were able to attend and had a good time. I missed

my 10 year reunion a couple of years ago and have regretted it

every since.But I guess 2010 isnt that far away for the next one

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

and which one would that be, ring?

• Mulan
    Mulan

I went to my 20th reunion in 1983. I was shocked by how fat the great looking guys had gotten. The girls all looked fabulous, better than ever. The men were pretty unattractive.............the boy voted handsomest boy in the class of '63 was about 80 pounds overweight, and bald.

One of the great jocks was one of my best friends in high school. He looked wonderful....and had married a gal from another school. She came up to me to meet me because he had talked about me for 20 years. The first thing she asked me was "are you a Christian?" They were members of a church and he had told her I was religious, so she was hoping. I was a loyal dub back then. You should have seen her face when I told her I was a JW. Priceless. Her hubby didn't care, and my husband let me dance with him.

We had a great time and won the prize for being married the longest. We got married during Winter break of my senior year. We didn't win for having the oldest child though............should have, because he was born 11 months later, but they didn't specify oldest child from marriage.

I missed the all school reunion in September but the 40year reunion is next year. I think I will go and see how fat everyone is this time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit