A health Miracle That Really Works

by Zechariah 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Zechariah
    Zechariah

The Calcium Factor Amazon Reviews

I have been blessed and directed by spirit to discover a miraculous cure for debilitating disease and the negative effects of old age.

Pleae read the reviews of the book "calcium Factor" for a detailed explanation .

The answer to living a long life of 100+ years in good health is explained by doctor Barefoot as mega doses of calcium at least 3 or more times the officially recommended daily requirement. You can find drug store brands as I did of Oyster shell Calcium (qty 300- 500mg tablets) for about $20) I have been taking 6 to 10 tablets daily for about two weeks now and already am a completely changed man. One needs take for greater absorbtion of the calcium Vitamin D and Magnesium about 3x the officially recommended requirement.

I am extremely thankful for having the faith to try this program. It amazes me how sceptics responsed to such hopeful ideas. There is four reviews in the link above. Two are positve and two are negative contribted by obvious sceptics. It is peculiar that all the reviewers gave the book five stars despite the contrary opinions? It is not likely the sceptics will ever try the program which would be enough after only a month to be totally convinced of its validity.

Try it. You've nothing to lose.

Zechariah

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

aren't you afraid of turning into a "pillar of"... calcium?

• TR
    TR

Zech,

I have been taking 6 to 10 tablets daily for about two weeks now and already am a completely changed man.

What has changed for you?

TR

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i always prefer to take my regular dose of miracle wheat.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I have been reading a lot about that aso. I also read in another article that your body cn only process so much calcium ..I forget the amounts.. and always take Vitamin D with it. They say some pretty good things about it. But I doubt it can prolong your life much. Maybe make your life healthier..but not prolong it.

My female Dr recommended 1,500 to 2,000. mg a day. I take Caltrate with D and magnesium..good as anything else. It all comes from the ground! And a 30 day supply is only about $6.00...

Snoozy...

• moman
    moman

Eat right, stay fit....................die anyway.

• Zechariah
    Zechariah

What changes have I observed?

My preexisting conditions are diabetes, high blood pressure, poor eyesight, dizziness, tiredness, swollen feet and ankles, overweight, etc.

All these things are significantly improved in a much superior manner than the prescription drugs I've been taking for them. My insulin requirement is reduced to approximately a third of what it was. I was taking prescribed waterpills for my feet for months because of severe swelling in my legs, feet and ankles. I was hospitalized for this for three days about 6 months ago. Since then I regularly took prescribed medicine for the swelling but in all the time since my hospitalization the swelling remained significant. In two days of taking the calcium all the swelling had disappeared.

I had severely high blood pressure levels for which I was prescribed medication for the past 5 months with little benefit. In a few days on calcium I could stop using the medication that was making me sick to my stomach.

I was each and every night loosing great amounts of water weight and now for the first time have hopes of being thin again. My body is being drained of excess flem and earwax, etc.

I had a bad problem with dizziness and walked slowly holding on to things. I a ow back to walking normally and stably.
    My very long diabetes problem has badly effected my eyesight making driving difficult and night driving impossible for me. I have a hard time with the taffic light changing. It already is now an ecstatic experience for me to drive now and clearly see.

The greatest benefit I observed I think is this. For many years I believe connected to my sustained high blood pressure when I get excited in any way I get dizzy and have to calm myself down in fear of passing out. Blood pressure medicine has helped but not eliminated the problem. I have had to cease a great love of mine which was to play video games with my nieces and nephew.

In the last week I have played with full enthusiasm without any incidence at all. I totally destroyed my nephew in One on One basketball.

I cant even imagine what the future has in store as I continue with this. I now have dragged out my unused exercise machine so I can shape up. I have hope that come the summer of next year I can once again play some real Basketball.

For anyone who hasn't realized it already Bob Barefoot is the man who has a TV Infomercial for "Coral Calcium".

He makes the point that historically Coral Calcium was the most popular prescribed medicine in frontier days.

In Okinawa Japan people are known to live a average of 100+ years at which time they have a biological age of only 50. He contends that it is because they live on a mountain of Coral Calcium and consume it in great quantities.

Zechariah

Zechariah

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hi Zech,

Thanks for this information. I've always heard that the human body can only process so much of what we "give" it. Also, some humans have a negative response to too much calcium and it causes "stones" to form.

The key to good health is finding that balance which suits each of us. The balance that makes us feel as good as we possibly can, with as few sideaffects as possible.

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Good health is just the slowest rate at which one can die.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Coral calcium and oyster shell calcium and dolomite and chalk are all the same thing - Calcium Carbonate, CaCO3.For all practical purposes, chalk does not disolve in water.

Before the body can actually absorb any of the calcuim from chalk sources, it must be disolved by the hydrochloric acid in your stomach, becoming a water soluable form. I use "Citrical" calcium supplements because they contain water soluable calcium citrate.

You might like to try Citrical.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit