How long will I be a Newbie???

by Vee 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Vee
    Vee

How long am I gonna be a Newbie?!?!

I feel as though I've been logging on for years already since now I can't sit at my PC now without having the forum site opened!! (productivity is down but morale is up is definitely up )...but still only have 8 posts to my name...make that 9

V**

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Wellllllllllllll,

If you maintain your current average posting rate of 2 per day.....
    I'd estimate for about 20 more days til you graduate from newbie-hood.

SPAZ

ps - welcome.

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

Theres no such thing a s a newbie in reality. It is an outdated class system. Consider yourself an Elite member of any group.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus
    Theres no such thing a s a newbie in reality. It is an outdated class system. Consider yourself an Elite member of any group.

I object to that! I'm working my ass off here to make Jedi. I like the class difference, especially when 'I'm with the top. Lol, j/k.

Welcome Vee! I believe it was 20 post and you're done being a newbie. But I could be mistaken.

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

I know what you mean Vee! It's addicting isn't it??

• Vee
    Vee

I love these Emoticons...they make me giggle...and I'm not even a giggler!!!

V**...Elite member of the new lease on life club

evolution of emotions from JDub -> Mental Freedom

• Michael Collins
    Michael Collins

I joined the club too.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

WELCOME to all the Newbies, but especially Vee and Michael. You will find that posting can be addictive, but it's also fun.

• bluemoon
    bluemoon

Vee,

I love your evolution of emotions. And it is true, this is addicting.

Have a great day.

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

I know what ya mean. Hell, i feel like the ETERNAL SENIOR who can't get enough credits to graduate!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit