vampires, friends, and foes.......

by deddaisy 11 Replies latest jw friends

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

I was out tonite, unusual for me, since I now have this child that I adore and spend every waking minute with. I had an awesome time. What is weird is that I thought about getting on this computer when I came home. As much as I hate you guys at times, as many times as I end up having "words" with a poster, I still feel connected to this board. Is this sick or what.......anyway, I hope everybody has a nice Turkey Day, and I hope you guys know that I really think that you're all totally cool, or else we wouldn't waste time on each other, right?

What the hell are you doing reading this at this hour? Talk or forever hold your peace. Be a vampire and talk to me.......chicken.

Peace to all of us,

christina

"you look so fine. I want to break your heart and give you mine."

Garbage

Edited by - deddaisy on 28 November 2002 3:56:52

Edited by - deddaisy on 28 November 2002 4:3:35

• Gopher
    Gopher

It's not sick, it's just a habit, this getting on here at odd hours of the night. I think of it as kind of a "comfort blanket". Interesting posts and interaction happening here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including holidays.

Friend or foe? I vote friend.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus
    What the hell are you doing reading this at this hour?

Lol, it's 10.11 AM for me. Since i have the European daywatch, I'm reading this, lol.

Glad you had fun!

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

Gopher, I knew you were cool ! definitely friend. even the foes are friends here. I'm just trying to decipher the vampire people because I find them exceptionally interesting. You know, it's like why do some people prefer third shift? This time of night, or topic, just seems to attract a different type. I find we're drawn to certain times of day and to the people we disagree with. Maybe I'm weird.....

peace, christina

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    Since i have the European daywatch

aahhh, vivamus, a sure sign of a vampire type. and the time of day doesn't have that much to do with it....

peace, christina

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

LOL

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

viv,

you may have to ditch the cross.................or is that werewolves ?

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Yeah Daisy, it does pains me to see it. And it gives me excruciating pain to wear it. But it's a sweet torment, exclaims my defiance of the laws of mystical nature. Lol.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    But it's a sweet torment

yes, sounds like both love and life......take care my sweet vampire, I'm going to bed. To hell with pumpkin pies.

peace, christina

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Sweet dreams Christina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit