The blood card?

by moman 13 Replies latest jw friends

• moman
    moman

How many innocent people have died on the Borg's altar of insanity with the prohibition of blood? Now they are trying to weesel out of it, no more blood cards, a de-emphasis on the whole issue of blood, the cowerdly BASTARDS!

This is a powerful litmus test as to their level of brain-washing, the death of hundreds or thousands & little, if any outcry.

Well, I guess if you are calling yourself a sheep?

Any thoughts?

• fairy
    fairy

what? no more blood cards........is that for real?

• Francois
    Francois

Thoughts? Why of course. The Rank & File will swallow it whole. That's what the R&F do, after all.

But this episode will go down along with other teachings and insanities of the WTBTS:

Aluminum pots & pans are poison and will kill you
    Miracle Wheat with 3 heads per stalk will end world hunger
    Innoculations are made with animal pus and are against god's unchanging law; won't halt disease.
    The end is coming in:
    Any day now
    Smurf dolls become animated and walk out of kingdom halls
    Demonized wall paper haunts elderly JW lady
    GB member who disappeared to England with lots of JW money didn't really suck dicks
    3-year old sexually molested by elder MUST arrange for two witnesses to testify for her
    Married JW woman playing "lickety split" with worldly woman not grounds for scriptural divorce
    Married JW man playing "pack the fudge" with worldly man not grounds for scriptural divorce

And on, and on, and on, and on, and on forever and forever and forever. How long, Oh, Lord, how long must the world put up with this brand out outright bullshit before it falls of its own accord? This organization is become a laughingstock for anyone whose IQ is at room temperature or above. And still there are people who would let their children die for want of a blood transfusion because THIS outfit of psychologically out-to-lunch idiots says NO?

I can't say any more. It wouldn't do any good anyway for me to say any more. It wouldn't do me any good to say any more; it would just make my blood pressure go up another ten or fifteen points. Injustice does that to me you know. Makes me want to build a bomb in my basement for special delivery to ol needle nose Ted Jaracz (You get that Mr. Ashcroft?) and I don't even HAVE a basement. Stop the world, I want to get off.

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

where did you get that info...no more blood cards? is that official?

• JH
    JH

Stupid me, I still have my blood card in my wallet. I left it there and forgot about it. It must be 9 years old. Although no one really wants blood, it can save your life. But still, some people will not accept blood easily because of the risks. Aids is still on the rise, I read on a british site:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/2512771.stm

• bay64me
    bay64me

I never knew about that!

I tore mine up and threw it away anyway and they have never offered me a new one, although I still get regular magazines and kingdom ministrys from a certain elder and his wife!

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I would also like to know if that is true, no blood card. I was under the impression that they would be given new ones in January.

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

this will be interesting to see if that is the case.

I know this past January they did not issue new cards as they have always done in the previous years.

as for mine it was torn up immediatly after disassociating.

• moman
    moman

I am not saying that the Borg will not issue new blood cards, but they are dragging their feet on the new ones. The question is why? They came up with some lam-o excuse about a printing problem, my guess is that they are frightened about lawsuits, pending & ongoing, so what do they do.....weesel out slowly, just fade away, the COWERDLY BASTARDS!

• moman
    moman

Francois, arn't they sum COWERDLY LITTLE MEN?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit