Will Simon's beat the WTBS ?

by termite 35 43 Replies latest jw friends

• termite 35
    termite 35

I've just been looking at the steady rise in member numbers here and am amazed- well done Simon!. I wonder who will win the 'percentage increase challenge ' at the end of the year ...i'll try and work it out!

The Watchtower and Bible Tract Society V's Simon and JW .com

Who's going to have the biggest?

I bet it's Simon

Edited by - termite 35 on 26 November 2002 18:15:55

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Jim, Ya mean like having a judicial committee? I'm sure they invited you. Don't complain. Be nice!

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

JR

He closed that post IMO to stop the personal attacks against you. I was happy to see you changed your post to say he closed (locked) instead of deleting it as you stated to begin with.

Simon

Thanks Simon for all you do. You must have the patience of a million men. Thanks again.

• wednesday
    wednesday

jim, u are trying to highjack this thread.

• termite 35
    termite 35

Jim; lighten up mate-(i'd be surprised if some of my stupid threads wern't deleted) it's Simons board- so his rules apply- we're only guests after all- he's a really nice guy you'd really like him if you met him.

Hijacking's a pretty serious crime- i'll have to punish you now-

bend over...

• Simon
    Simon

Hi Termite

I'd love to take some credit or believe it was some great achievement but with the level of decay and rot set in at the WTS it's not hard to beat them.

Besides ... I like to think we go for quality here rather than quantity and one poster here is worth a thousand of them. Hey, that means that there are 7 million of us and we do beat them!

Nice to hear from you Termite ... I hope things are going well for you and we can meet up again sometime.

• seawolf
    seawolf

When I first saw the topic, I thought it had something to do with Ted Turner's tv channel.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

JJ,

It looks really good on you

To quote you:

There are some nut cases here that have nothing better to do than slander and defame people

Are you trying to say that you havnt been defaming the ENTIRE JEWISH RACE with your posts??

As they say, if the Hood fits wear it.....

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

In response to THIS THREAD, I would have to say that Yes, Simon will beat them. He chips away at their wall of deciet every day with this site. Good job Simon.

• Simon
    Simon

If anyone wants to splatter this crap over any thread they can they I WARN you - it will be the last post you make here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit