Happy Thanksgiving to all - & Thank You.

by nativenyr23 11 Replies latest jw friends

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

Valis' last topic really made me think about something and i have to say this:

I'm thankful to all of you. . . my new friends....that have gotten me thru some really tough times. I consider my new friends I have met thru this forum my new family...the one that replaces the family i lost because of the idiots who call themselves The Watchtower Bible & Tract Society.

I wish all of you a wonderful Thanksgiving, i wish you warmth, health, happiness, and serenity. Simon, thank you for providing this forum for us .... you've enriched my life more than I can tell you in a post.

May those of you experiencing the pain of familial allientation at this time draw strength from their new found family as I have, for I consider myself family to you all.

Happy Thanksgiving and Thank you.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Same to ya, sista.

How's that car?

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

((((((((Nativenyr23)))))))))

Thanks for this thread. It brightened my day.

• TheStar
    TheStar

((((((Native)))))))

Happy Thanksgiving Chica!!! We need to talk and catch up...dang I wish I lived closer!

Love,

Star

Edited by - TheStar on 26 November 2002 17:40:23

• terabletera
    terabletera

Thank you. I spent my day alone, listening to the brandonburgs by Bach as I made three pumpkin pies for thursday. I enjoy times like that. I recommend it to all, everyone, go get the stuff and make some pies and listen to Bach...I garauntee it makes everything seem right. This is a great holiday.

• termite 35
    termite 35

What a nice thread Nativenyr23

We're lucky to have eachother ar'nt we? it's sometimes hard for me to believe that I can feel so much affection for the whole board and that the friendships with ones i've met feel so strong after such a short time.

But I do !

Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas to you nativenyr23 - and everyone else here too -and here's hoping that 2003 will be a great one for us all.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Thanks for the thoughts Native, I can see you're going to have a great Thanksgiving no matter where you are.

Sometimes it ain't blood that makes a family, it's love. When I read or hear people say what you did it reminds me of what the holidays really are about. They're not about money, even though TV commercials would have you believe otherwise. They're not pagan orgies like the Watchtower would have you believe. They're about family and love. So enjoy the hell out of every Thanksgiving and Christmas you can with whoever you can, even if they aren't your family! You'll never regret it.

Mike.

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

I JUST LOVE YOU ((((((((((((((native)))))))))))))) it's been so great getting to see you a couple of times and getting to know you better. you rock have a wonderful thanksgiving!!!

• Valis
    Valis

Happy Spanksgiving native...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

Damn. Foiled again. I knew that picture would come back and haunt me some day!

Happy turkey day, val!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit