Mary

by myself 13 Replies latest jw friends

• myself
    myself

[]

Mary, good luck with your radiation treatment tomorrow, I will be thinking of you.

Karla

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I too wish you the best Mary....You'll be in my thoughts and prayers

• kelpie
    kelpie

All the best Mary

• Xandria
    Xandria

Mary,

I am sending good vibrations and advice on getting some Juicy Fruit Gum, your way. One of the side effect my Step-mom had from Radiation Therapy was a tinny taste in her mouth. The therapy they did was to place her in a room for 24 hrs. with a Barrium ball inside her. After the other chemo and so forth. I will say it worked and she has been cancer free ( thus far) for several years. I know it was a scary experience... but humor certainly helped. We started a hat of the week contest. Just know.. that I hope for the very best out come.

Very best wishes,

Xandria

• Robdar
    Robdar

Mary,

Good Luck. Please keep us informed.

Robyn

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Good luck Mary - will be thinking of you!!!

• Matty
    Matty
    ((((Mary))))

All the best to you, you will be in all our thoughts today honey.

• Scully
    Scully

Take good care of yourself Mary. Thinking of you!

When you're feeling up to it, you may want to check out this website and the "Look Good Feel Better" program for women going through cancer treatment. They recently did a wonderful promotion through The Bay. It was an evening cosmetics promotion with all the proceeds going to the Look Good Feel Better program. A few of my friends and I went and had a great time. If they have one of these "galas" in your area, you can go and have a makeover done, enjoy some great food, win some prizes and have a fabulous, pampering evening out. One of my workmates, who came with us, is going through breast cancer treatment and she thoroughly enjoyed herself, plus she got her ticket at a discount (only $2 to get in as opposed to $10) and won a really nice door prize. You could also purchase cosmetics from the suppliers and get lots of freebies to go with them, things that you don't get when you shop at the store normally.

http://www.lookgoodfeelbetter.ca/framesetnew.html

Love, Scully

• Mary
    Mary

Thank you all so much for your support......I leave in about 1/2 an hour for the first treatment, so hopefully everything will go okay.

Cheers,

Mary

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Take care Mary

And hurry up and get back here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit